Author Topic: Local CO Judge wishes he could "kill all Pit Bulls", and so now I'm MAD!  (Read 7459 times)

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
OK, I had to post this. This kind of closemindednes s makes me soooooooooooo MAD! And to thing he's a Judge just makes me even more angry.   >:( 

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=5d15e391-0abe-421a-0098-9b179309e704&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

What is this world coming to?  The fact that someone would want to destroy an entire population of dog breed (or any other animal for that matter) without any thought or hesitation. Urghh. I better stop now.  Just wanted to vent. Sometimes this world makes me sad.  :(
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Some people are just soo stupid.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Gosh.  His quotes really make him sound smart.......
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 04:59:34 am by Gracie Belle »
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Moron wrapped in idiot! 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

bigdogs@5501

We have a stupid city council in a town south of Dallas that is going to discuss on voting on wether or not Pit Bulls should be banned from the city- My thought is if they pass that- then what breed of dog is next. I know that some dogs are just aggressive, and then a lot of it is the owners who are stupid and want that aggressive bully type dog.Fortunatel y for me right now- I am in the country and dont have to deal with city issues. But the way of thinking by some of these elected officials is ridiculous. Maybe they should work on responsible breeding before they vote to ban a particular breed of dog.

Anakalia

I'm REALLY wondering how he became a judge.  His quote has me wondering, because he's doesn't seem very bright. 

Anakalia

You don't need to be smart to be a politician, just popular, with enough money to hire or bribe your way thru.
Stela

Hmmmm, you make a very good point!

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
It is just amazing, the level of ignorance it takes to have such a mentality.  When will people learn that it is not the breed that is to blame, as much as it is the types of owners that are responsible for the actions of these dogs.  So many people want to get a dog based on its appearance.  It bothers me so much to hear people talk about how (insert breed) is sooo cute and they want to get one.  Well, why don't you do some research on the temperament, grooming requirements, energy level and exercise requirements while you are at it.  I think with the bully breeds, the mentality of many ignorant owners is that they want a "tough looking" or "mean looking" dog.  There is no further research done than the look of the dog.

I swear, people should need a license to breed and should have to pass a test to own a dog.

And, Stella, you hit the nail on the head.
I am kind of a big deal!

Lyn

:( What a jerk. I get so frustrated and ticked off with this Pitbulls are 'evil' crap. Too bad there wasn't a button we could push that would wipe people like him off the face of the earth!

« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 11:45:20 pm by Lyn »