Giant Schnauzers > Giant Schnauzer Discussions

Giant Schnauzer and owner new here!

(1/4) > >>

IzziesMom:
Hi there!  I am a giant schnauzer named Izzie (short for Isabella) and I was adopted from the local shelter a couple months ago.  I was surrendered because my owners said they didn't want me because I was "untrainable"!!  I am just finishing a beginner's obedience class and now I know how to sit, shake, lay and I will roll over if there is enough room!!  My new mom is sort of at a loss because she has never owned a BIG dog....I just had my first birthday and am growing just like my vet said I would. I have gone from 39 lbs. to 52 and it looks like I am in a growth spurt right now!  I do get bored easily and look for things to do....Any suggestions?  Thanks!!  We (my mom (Jeanie) and I are happy we have found this site!!  We are going to post pics later next week!!

LibbyP:
Welcome Izzie and your mom. Thats awesome that your new mom adopted you, sounds like you've come along way in a short time, keep up the good work! I hope your mom finds many new friends here on BPO its a great forum, cannot wait to see some pics soon.

Jessdryden:
Welcome Izzie and Jeanie!  It sounds like Izzie found a great home!  Yay!  You'll love BPO--it's great here!  We can't wait for pics. :)

Sasha and Bella (newfie girls) and Jessica

Kirsti:
Welcome! Can't wait to see pictures of Izzy, I bet she's a doll!

~K

schelmischekitty:
welcome!  do you have a kong?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version