Author Topic: GROSS!!  (Read 7509 times)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
GROSS!!
« on: December 10, 2006, 09:40:36 pm »
At the new house, I have a room gated off for Teddy and at night I open my bedroom door so he can go to his room or mine.

The other night I rolled over in my sleep and put my face in a BIG, COLD, SLIMEY PUDDLE OF DROOL!  Right on my pillow! 

GROSS!!!  What a horrible way to wake up!  Blech!! (How long must he have been standing there to leave that size of puddle?? YUK!)

I love my dog but that was REALLY NASTY!!!!!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: GROSS!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 09:46:59 pm »
I'm Sorry but ROLFLMAO heeheehee that is too funny  ;D
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 10:00:40 pm »
ha ha ha ha ha too funny, i woke up this morning when i rolled over and had a diesel nose shoved in my eye ball.  thank god he doesn't drool!!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Lyn

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 10:05:55 pm »
LMAO!

Bubba likes to cuddle and share or I should say takeover my pillow. But that reminds me of the time I woke up with my hair dried to his lip. :D I rolled over and I could hear it peeling off. Hahahahee

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 03:46:14 am »
Okay, that is sooooo gross! Cats are worse though. One morning, I've got my cereal bowl in one hand and I go to sit at the table and on the chair, right where I've put my hand and my bottom is a pile of cat barf. SO GROSSSSSS!!!! Why must animals be nasty?!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 03:50:10 am »
 ;D ;D ;D LMAO

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 03:50:40 am »
right where I've put my hand and my bottom is a pile of cat barf. SO GROSSSSSS!!!! Why must animals be nasty?!

Alittle off topic but:
I have to say cats are by far more disgusting at times !!! One of ours(RIP) used to love to sit ontop of the TV (nice and warm) until one evening puked right down the front while we were watching a movie ~ now thats grossĀ  :o
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 03:51:40 am by LibbyP »
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 05:05:00 am »
yeah, i do have to agree, that cats can be nastier than dogs sometimes!  i cat-sat for my mom, and they sh*t in our baby bassinet, and without knowing that, hubby set out oldest son in it, and couldn't figure out what the smell was until it was too late, eweeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 05:19:54 am »
Hey PennyK, it sure is a good thing Teddy has his looks going for him.  Your guy honestly has some grody stories..  So far I've been lucky and haven't had too many nasty 'dog' issues.  But cats???  Oh I've got some of those.  Linus and his "up-chucked fur-turds" make me wish he had his own kitty crate at times.  Especially when I don't see it and accidentally step in a fresh one bare foot.  Stinkin cat......   
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 05:40:50 am »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!  ;D
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2006, 06:19:22 am »
Thank goodness I am not the only one who has a large dog that just stands beside the bed and stares at me as I sleep. At least mine dont drool. I have woke up so many times and Annie or Garrett are just staring at me- really unsettling- Its like they are sending a message, wake up, wake up... ha ha ha- so thank goodness- no drool

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2006, 06:22:35 am »
how bout this two of arkyds tricks

1. will get a mouth full of water keep it in his mouth for a minute or so till it mixes good with his drool then walks across and dumps it all out on my legs

2. when ever me and the wife are in the bed being husband and wife (wink wink) arkyd comes in the room and stares and he wont go til we tell him to get out the little freak
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 06:23:51 am by arkydo »

Offline Krystal_00

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2006, 03:09:15 am »
Sometimes I wake up and Mack is staring RIGHT at me...just sitting there staring. It creeps me out large!! 

Another one of his specialties... is he will nudge over in to my bed (my bed is a queen and his is a double and they are side by side, i have a super small room) until I'm all the way on the other side of the bed, no pillows, or blankets and i wake up and he is under the covers with his head on my pillow and SNORING so loud!! :D I know it is useless to try and move him when he is sleeping...so i just take the other pillow and try and steal some blankets back from the hog and go to back to sleep.

Also, when he sleeps on the floor he dog dreams and scratches at the wall...there's like running marks all over my walls from him hahaha, i wonder where hes running to?
When the last fish has been caught and the last tree has been cut down...Only then will man realize that he cannot eat money.

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2006, 05:53:00 am »
Ohmigoodness! YOu guys do all definalty have great stories! Fumble isn't allowed in my room because it would be xmas everyday if he was, but i know that he does wake eiren up every morning. They had just gone to bed once and eiren said that she was laying down and she felt his nose and then just heard the faintest woof come out of his mouth! hahah.. or in the middle of the night he'll get right up to her face just to make sure shes breathing :) I haven't heard her complain abotu the drool in the morning, but there is drool every other time of the day!!

Offline fullsizetrucks

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2006, 06:46:13 am »
Guys, I almost had coffe come out of my nose!  That is hilarious!  I felt that since sharing was going around, I would do a little of my own.  Dodge sleeps with me, and normally he sleeps with his head at the foot of the bed by the door, so this morning when I started to stir, and reached out to pet him like I usually do, I got a handfull of Great Dane "Manliness"!  Oh thank GOD they are coming off this week!
Big dogs make a house a home.
Be nice, you are God to your Dog.

Heidi
Harassed mother of one 2 legged kid, and three 4 legged spoiled brats!