Author Topic: The Secret!  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
The Secret!
« on: December 12, 2006, 11:49:35 pm »
Hey everybody, this is totally off topic, but a great friend of mine sent me the link to this amazing movie called "The Secret". It has really changed my life. I have tried to tell everyone I know to watch it and sign up for the daily emails. It just makes me feel so good. Anyone who is feeling down or stuck in their lives, this movie and the emails will surely get you to feeling better. It is a little on the "new age" side, so if that turns you off, you'll probably find this stuff really cheesy!! :D But I LOVE IT!!! You can watch the movie online. That's what Will and I did, and then I bought a copy and now I watch it at least once a week. It's just awesome. Maybe someone else here would love it as much as I do. ;D

And I don't work for this company or anything like that, I get absolutely nothing from recommending it to people, I just found it to be really amazing and I am so glad that it came into my life.

Here is the movie:
http://www.thesecret.tv/

Here are the daily emails you can sign up for:
http://www.tut.com/mmm.shtml

If anyone ends up looking into it and wants to chat about it sometime that would be awesome. ;D

(edited to link to the right websites ;))
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 12:06:31 am by doghealer »

EllieAndBlu

Re: The Secret!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 01:13:00 am »
How funny... when I saw the thread title I immediately thought of the movie and not a secret about precious pups...lol

I watched the movie a couple of months ago... and thought it was great! I am all for "positive energy"!

I want to buy it so I can watch it again... and again.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 01:15:32 am by EllieAndBlu »

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 03:11:44 am »
That's awesome that you have seen it too, Rachel! I just watched it again! :D I love it, I think I am driving Will crazy since I watch it over and over again!!! :D :D :D It always puts me in such a great frame of mind. 8)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 12:04:02 am »
Oh Rebekah... I so want to watch it again right now... so we can discuss it! I will work on getting a copy over the holidays.  :)