Author Topic: I broke my camera  (Read 2992 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
I broke my camera
« on: December 13, 2006, 12:04:31 pm »
 :'( The dogs were playinging and knocked the thing it was one and it fell. My lens are jammed and it wont turn on anymore.....so know I dont have a camera...so that means no christmas morning pictures of my daughters :'( I am sooooooooo sad right now

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: I broke my camera
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 07:04:08 pm »
Oh that just won't do - you need those pictures..Buy one of the better disposable cameras with a flash (actually they come in digital models now also). 

Remember the view finder is different so the pictures come out looking further away.  Hubby took one on a ski trip he went on last year with my son, he thought he was close enough and all we see are specks in the snow.

Also, you could try stopping by a reputable camera shop to see if they can unjam your camera??

We can't go to long without pictures of your pups :-\

Randy & Harley

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 07:53:50 pm »
Well Ben being Mr. Fix It TRIED to fix the camera, but know its BROKEN!!!  :'( Luckily my parents got my oldest daughter a digital camera for Christmas, and being we go to their house Christmas Eve, I will be able to use her camera for Christmas morning. I swear I am going to go through camera withdrawls!!!!!!!!! Hopefully we can get a new one soon

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 08:33:25 pm »
if you've been good i'm sure santa might be able to help you i've heard he's quite generous at these times of the year

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 09:18:57 pm »
if you've been good i'm sure santa might be able to help you i've heard he's quite generous at these times of the year

"Santa" doesnt have enough money to get me a camera for Christmas this year LOL

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 09:21:16 pm »
Yeah whats up with that

i just got told he doesnt have enough money to get a playstation 3 for me this year its only $600!!!!

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 09:43:47 pm »
OH NO!!  I can't live without my camera, so I totally know how it feels.  Tony lost our camera for about 2 weeks and I was going insane!!  The cutest things happened too when the camera was no where to be found. :(  Hopefully you can get a new one soon, if you look around you may be able to find a super good deal on one, lots of stores are having huge sales for the holidays. 

Offline Skippy

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Lollie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 10:46:05 pm »
Staples is having some good sales. We bought daughter a Power shot and the printer is free after rebates.

I would be so upset if I broke my camera. Sorry hope something works out for you.
Central New York

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 10:50:47 pm »
Dang.... Hopefully after Christmas you will find a great sale on ;)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 03:16:45 am »
Oh Blair.... I feel your pain! I broke my camera over the weekend while trying to fix the printer... which is now busted too. I guess the camera can only sustain so many drops in a row... on a concrete floor!  LOL

I am sooo glad you have a remedy for Chistmas pics... but as the others have said... we NEED a steady-stream of pics of your boys!

Oh this is just devastating... I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get a camera ASAP!  :)