Author Topic: Lost Newf in Nova Scotia  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Black Newfs

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Lost Newf in Nova Scotia
« on: December 13, 2006, 06:20:05 am »
I've been asked to forward this on in the hopes that Marlee can be found:

"Sherry just called me and asked if I would send you my information about Marlee.  I have attached my story advertised in the paper below.

http://www.novanewsnow.com/article-59086-Missing-Marlee.html

Marlee went missing at suppertime Nov. 28.  I was told she snapped her collar after getting excited while two boys left my house. I was inside and she was laying on my front deck when these two boys came looking for foodbank donations. I wasn't watching yet the boys indicated she snap her collar and ran around the back of my house.  I immediately went outside...hear d her bark once and continued to call her name but it went silent.  We went out that night several times driving the area in hopes of seeing her.  She was reported missing the next morning.  I have reported her missing in 4 counties.  Advertised on the radio, and sent flyers out to people homes, placed flyers at local stores and called many vets.

Two children indicated that they saw a big black dog in the woods just behind my sudivision so we started searching the area heavily and trying to contact the home owners in the area around the circumferance of the woods.  I also left my coat and her bed outside in the woods for a scent home.  The tips for any solid siting for Marlee stopped after this. 

I live in Wilmot, 5min. from Greenwood, where there is sparce woods and lots of farm land and me and my family have been walking the area.

Marlee is all black with a small amount of white on her back right paw, her toes.  It is a very small amount, more like a few strands.  If you pick up that paw there is white and black hair growing. Her middle toe nail on this paw is white. She also doesn't drool unless she gets really excited.

Her registration no. is135254693A  I believe she was microchipped.. ..don't even recall seeing tatto markings on her body.
21months, born Feburary 16,2005

She was wearing a green remote training collar that has an on/off button and it was off at that of her disappearance.

She was a small female weighing 78lbs.  She's very friendly and sweet.  And she will leak a little urine sometimes when she gets excited.  I have small children so she is used and loves kids.  She was my dog and followed me everywhere....

Marlee is a cherished and loved dog in this home, and me and my family and many other people are looking forward to her return.

I have attached some pics.  I hope this information will help.  And, I can't thank you enough for helping us find her.

warmly,
Krista McKay

Break Away Empowerment Coaching

Krista McKay < shyness-socialanxiety coach

www.shyness-socialanxietycoach.com

krista@shyness-socialanxietycoach.com

(902) 765-0931"

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Newf in Nova Scotia
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 03:02:40 am »