Author Topic: I'm picking up TWO NEWF GIRLS THIS WEEKEND! Oh, and transport help anyone?  (Read 8691 times)

k2campbell

Re: I'm picking up TWO NEWF GIRLS THIS WEEKEND! Oh, and transport help anyone?
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 07:54:59 am »
CONGRATS Nicole - I can't wait to hear all about Special - Cabeza is going to love her I bet! ;D

Offline migrandl

• Gnawer
  • My girl Trouble at 10 years old -
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 12:32:50 pm »
Congrats Nicole!!! If Special is anything like Onyx (who comes from the same rescue organization) I'm sure there'll be NO problems in convincing a certain someone into keeping her.  I wish I were closer to be able to help, but Upstate NY is just a tiny bit out of the way.  Onyx was our first foster - and yes, I'll proudly admit it, we're 'foster failures'.  Once hubby laid eyes on her, it was a matter of DAYS before he started asking me about adoption proceedings.  LOL  As I'm writing this, Onyx is sleeping in the kitchen snoring to beat the band!  Such a sweet girl.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia " (Charles Schultz)

Nicole

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2006, 09:57:15 pm »
Congrats Nicole!!! If Special is anything like Onyx (who comes from the same rescue organization) I'm sure there'll be NO problems in convincing a certain someone into keeping her.  I wish I were closer to be able to help, but Upstate NY is just a tiny bit out of the way.  Onyx was our first foster - and yes, I'll proudly admit it, we're 'foster failures'.  Once hubby laid eyes on her, it was a matter of DAYS before he started asking me about adoption proceedings.  LOL  As I'm writing this, Onyx is sleeping in the kitchen snoring to beat the band!  Such a sweet girl.

Onyx came from Autumn Acres? How cool! Well, she comes home today, so I will post pictures for everyone! I'm SO excited!

Also, a playdate in Chicago with Julie, Gweck-n-Beans, Aaron and a Weim named Gatsby! So, there will surely be tons of FUN photos. I'm told that Special is VERY playful and energetic, so she should fit in well with those Dane boys and the Great Gatsby!