Author Topic: Putting out an alert regarding an Irish Wolfhound  (Read 8057 times)

bigdogs@5501

Re: Putting out an alert regarding an Irish Wolfhound
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 09:20:42 am »
We look forward to seeing you and your IW on the board in the future- especially want some pics!!! Again, welcome.

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 12:03:42 am »
This should clear some things up for you...
www.gentlegian tnews.com
 :(

I am sick to my stomach.  I went and read some of the testimonials.  My heart hurts for those poor creatures stuck in that filth.

The interesting thing is I was looking at their website the other day and thought it was a sketchy organization. Their requirements are soo odd.  And then to find out all this other stuff.  I am so sad to know that they are calling themselves rescue...gross!

Kirsti

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 12:56:49 am »
This should clear some things up for you...
www.gentlegian tnews.com
 :(

I am sick to my stomach.  I went and read some of the testimonials.  My heart hurts for those poor creatures stuck in that filth.

The interesting thing is I was looking at their website the other day and thought it was a sketchy organization. Their requirements are soo odd.  And then to find out all this other stuff.  I am so sad to know that they are calling themselves rescue...gross!

Is there a way  it can be stoped.... like talking to the media or police or something, those poor animals!

~K