Author Topic: I got pictures  (Read 4866 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
I got pictures
« on: December 18, 2006, 11:19:51 pm »
I found my OLD digi camera so decided to take pictures of the boys playing outside. The pics arent that great but they are pictures LOL. And dont mind my dirty backyard LOL

Icerotti

Re: I got pictures
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 11:21:55 pm »
Yeah Blair has a camera ;D Your boys are always so happy. Great pictures Blair.  Gauge has really grown.

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 11:23:49 pm »
Yeah Blair has a camera ;D Your boys are always so happy. Great pictures Blair.  Gauge has really grown.

They wont be too happy later on when all 3 gets baths LOL Im glad I found my old camera but I still cant wait to get a new one. This one is so old school :D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 11:24:59 pm »
Yaaaay Blair is back with pics!  wahoooooo!
I love the pic of Gauge sitting at the top of the slide! Does he go down the slide or does he just enjoy the view from up there?  :)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 11:30:50 pm »
I love the pic of Gauge sitting at the top of the slide! Does he go down the slide or does he just enjoy the view from up there?  :)

Goes up the stairs to get up and down the slide to get down LOL In the pic of him on the slide with Grey next to him, right after I took that pic he went down the slide :D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 11:33:25 pm »

Goes up the stairs to get up and down the slide to get down LOL In the pic of him on the slide with Grey next to him, right after I took that pic he went down the slide :D

that is so friggin' cute!

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 11:38:06 pm »
YAY!!  That camera takes pretty good action pics for being old school!  I must have an ancient digi cam, cause my pics hardly ever turn out, the action packed ones come out all blurry! lol The boys look great!  I think it's hilarious Gauge slides down the slide, too cute!  ;D

angelsmama

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 12:46:11 am »
aww they are so cute ;D

mjjensen

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 03:44:41 am »
 I think the pictures came out great! I love the ones on the slide. And your backyard looks like a show garden compared to mine with my two 4-legged backhoes.

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 04:49:40 am »
What fun pics!  It certainly looks like the pups had a fun time playing!  Keep on posting now that you found your old dig. camera, your pics are great!

Anita & the 3 Newfies from NJ

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 09:53:19 am »
Thanks everyone! In that one pic he has what is left of a rope toy LOL Its the one I got last year for Christmas from the BPO gift exchange. Well I gave all 3 boys a bath, oh my that was such a job!! Zeus does awesome but we shall not talk about the other 2 boys LOL Of course I took more pictures tongiht of my handsome boys. I just love taking pictures of them, if you all havent figured that out yet ,hehehee
Here they are all nice and clean

And some from tonight