Author Topic: coyote  (Read 1932 times)

Offline zeus

• Gnawer
  • I didnt do a thing i swear!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
coyote
« on: December 20, 2006, 01:55:14 am »
Well i know i saw another story about a Newf an a Coyote on here, so here's anotha one. Last night Zeus was in his room an he wouldnt stop barking, at first I thought he was just being a brat cause he was gated in his room an putting up a stink. Then thought well mabye he has to go the bathroom so i reluctently got up an got his leash an went outside with him so he was walking in the yard an then abruptly turned an practically ripped my arm off. He tore over to the other side of the fence an was really snarling an barking an low an behold i look up an a coyote not 20 yards away well that coyote went a running! So i jumped the fence an gave a half hearted chase lol. But anyway just a quick Newfie story, i was curious if my Zeus who was acting all tough would have he been outside the fence lol but anway take care an Merry Xmas , Kala Xristooyena for u Greeks out there haha

angelsmama

Re: coyote
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 11:59:45 am »
eek.. i dont think i wouldve ran after the coyote :o scared of a coyote but ill kiss my almost 3 foot long python , go figure :P