Author Topic: I love this group!!!!  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
I love this group!!!!
« on: December 23, 2006, 03:20:50 am »
Just wanted to take a minute and say that I just love this group and adore all the members here!!!!! I hope everyone have a wonderful holiday season :) You all really are a great group of people and i am so hapy to belong here and to get a chance to get to know everyone here :)

EllieAndBlu

Re: I love this group!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 03:25:29 am »
awww Blair, I TOTALLY feel the same way!  Last night my roommate made fun of me during the SS chat exchange... saying "you don't know these people. They could be crazy psychos.".... to which I said... "They are crazy! CRAZY big dog loving people with the most compassionate and loving hearts EVER!"

Happy Holidays BPO Family!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 07:14:34 am by EllieAndBlu »

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 03:53:52 am »
my hubby thinks i'm insane for LOVING people i have never met.  i can't help it, ya'll are awesome!  no matter what, i can always count on you guys!  jo (zero's mom) is even making me a cute avator with all my dogs cut into it!  how awesome is that?!?  i don't even have family that would take time to do something like that for me!  thanks jo!!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 04:46:05 am »
I love this group too! You all are just so great! Everyone thinks I'm nuts for wanting to meet people or talk to them just because we love big dogs. Oh well! Their loss! Everyone here is awesome! Merry Christmas!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 08:50:33 am »
I couldn't agree more with everyone,BPO people are the best.
I must admit that it is one addition I have no intention of doing anything about.

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year Everyone

Tricia and the fur kids

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 08:52:59 am »
ha ha i feel like an idiot, i just realized that magic wasn't a giant schnauzer! with his cut like it is, and his body style i thought he was!  it took me going to his profile to realize, too, ha ha
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]