Author Topic: garretts mom has arrived  (Read 3338 times)

Offline garrettsmom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
garretts mom has arrived
« on: December 25, 2006, 02:49:02 am »
Hi am Garretts new mom what a great christmas gift to myself he is such a wonderfull greatdane.I got him from bigdogs@5501 she is just as great as garretts mom we really hit it off I feel so lucky to have meet her.
Garretts Mom

EllieAndBlu

Re: garretts mom has arrived
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 03:09:09 am »
Welcome to BPO!  Did Paige tell you, it is the most addictive place EVER! Seriously a great group of people here!

Garrett sounds wonderful... we LOVE pics here, so feel free to post TONS, in fact we encourage it!  :)

My name is Rachel. I live in a house with 7 dogs. Here is the breakdown... My pups: Blu (hound mix), Ellie (dobie/pit mix), Riley (Weimaraner - he is the "house" dog). My roomie has three chihuahuas and a yellow lab.   

Offline garrettsmom

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 03:14:00 am »
thank you  and paige told me how much fun this is and she is here right now teaching me the ropes. beverly
Garretts Mom

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 03:17:01 am »
Yaaaaaayyyy! And it looks like Paige helped you with making Garrett your avatar pic - Awesome.... He is sooooooo handsome!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 03:48:40 am »
Welcome Beverly and Garret! I've been rooting for that boy all along to find someone who loves him! I'm Marissa, mom to Zoey an Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a Saint Bernard. You'll love it here!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 03:50:47 am »
YAY for Garrett!!! I am so glad he made it to a wonderful home!!! I have been following his story since Paige first rescued him and Annie. I am so glad everything worked out!!!

So congratulation s on your new pal!!!! And welcome!!

I am Rebekah and I live with a wonderful pack of rescue dogs. We have 2 rescued Danes and they are such amazing companions. ;D

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 11:52:58 pm »
Yeah - Garrett has a new, wonderful home!!  I hope you will be very happy with Garrett and I am so glad you have joined BPO so we can watch his progress.

My dog is Harley - one of the smaller big dogs he weighs about 70 pounds and is a very naughty flat coated retriever. 

Welcome!!

Randy & Harley