Author Topic: Copper the beagle  (Read 1847 times)

angelsmama

Copper the beagle
« on: December 26, 2006, 01:38:52 am »
Well he's been here 4 days and no one has claimed him yet and signs have been up. He gets along great with Angel, they sleep curled up together. So unless things change and no one calls, Copper has been made a permanent addition here.  :)

EllieAndBlu

Re: Copper the beagle
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 01:41:32 am »
awwwwww Cori... sounds like the little guy fits right in! oh, and we must see pics of Copper curled up with Angel! So sweet!  :)

Offline LMT

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 02:06:52 am »
Have you posted/looked on Craig's List? Scanned Copper for a chip? (I didn't see the original posting)

Try not to get too attached for the time being. I would *hate* for the owner to pop up a few weeks from now and break your heart.

HOWEVER - It's awesome that you're able to take in this guy and not shuffle him off to a shelter. If he's found a forever home with your pack, he's a special pup.
lmt.

angelsmama

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 02:11:53 am »
we've put ads up in stores , the post office , police dept ,  water dept... this is just a small town of about 500 people and ive taken his pic around no one knows him

Offline LMT

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 02:13:02 am »
O... I see.

Well, in that case... looks like the world sent you an AWESOME holiday present!
lmt.

angelsmama

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 02:17:04 am »
he's real sweet, i know he cant live long hes around 13 im guessing, but hes got a loving home for his remaining time  :) and is he ever a vocal dog.. bays over everything.. i pick him up he bays , i walk up to him he bays , he plays with angel he bays.. he rolls over  stretches his neck back and bays.. he sounds happy here