Author Topic: Allie Update  (Read 1101 times)

bigdogs@5501

Allie Update
« on: December 26, 2006, 06:58:29 pm »
I have some good news, I held the poor old girl for several hours last nite and she really responded to the love. She ate, had some water and at some point last nite moved to her favorite spot in the house. Allie is not going to give up and since she is doing better, I am not going to make the decision to help her over to the bridge until I am convinced that she is past the point of not getting better. Never underestimate the power of love, the old girl may make it to her 17th birthday in February.I have to realize that 17 for any dog is a long long life and I am thankful to have had these years with her. Thank you for all of your prayers, I am also a believer in the power of prayer and I am sure all of your good thoughts and prayers that were said for her have made a difference. I will post a pic of her, she is a little, but has a really big spirit.

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Re: Allie Update
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 07:03:44 pm »
You will know when the time comes and she will help you know.
I am happy to hear that she is such a fighter.

Keep us all posted

Tricia and the fur kids

EllieAndBlu

Re: Allie Update
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 08:51:33 pm »
I am so glad to hear Allie is feeling all the love and positive energy being sent her way... and is doing better today. Thanks for keeping us updated. Your girl is in my thoughts!

Keep up the good fight sweet girl!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 10:22:07 pm by EllieAndBlu »