Author Topic: Jazzy's Blood test  (Read 3131 times)

Offline onederpupe

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Jazzy's Blood test
« on: July 03, 2005, 01:13:15 pm »
Jazzy's blood test were all good, nothing wrong. She seems to be doing just fine now. I have been watching her like a hawk, just in case something happens, but she is just fine. My mother in law passed away last night, so we will be flying to CA, for the funeral. I am not sure when yet, but in a few days I guess. I told Mario I do not want to stay there after the services for the will stuff and all, I want to come home for Jazz. She is going to be so scared she has never been away from us, since we got her 3 years ago TODAY. But this is something I have to do. So if I am not here for a while, save a place for us in your prayers. Thanks you guys, you all are so nice, it is great to have ya'll in my life.
Kelly

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Jazzy's Blood test
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 01:32:06 pm »
I'm glad that Jazzy is fine!  That's such good news for you to hold on to while you are going through this tough time with your husband!  I'm sure it's tough there right now, but know that we are all thinking of you.  Jazzy will do just fine for such a short period of time!  The coming home will only be that much better!

Offline onederpupe

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 04:57:50 pm »
Thanks Tina and newflvr, I know the home coming will be harder on me than Jazz I am sure. But I have to go to be there for my family, we have been married for 25 years on the 4th. Mario's mom was closer to me than my own mom, she was an incredable lady I will miss her terribly. Mario has the BEST family, I am so lucky to have married into such a wonderful tribe. So I will get back to you all as soon as I can.
Kelly

PS. Tina I have no doubt you would take wonderful care of my Jazzy, and thanks for the offer. This group has the kindest people in it.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 06:18:43 pm »
Happy anniversary!  Another positive to hold on to!  You sound like an incredibly lucky woman as far as your family is concerned!  I am so sorry for your loss!!!

We are all mentally  holding Jazzy close while you are off

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2005, 10:53:18 pm »
My sincerest condolances to you & yours...I will keep Jazzy in my heart & mind while you are gone & send out some positive energy to all of you.

Offline jesus

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 08:05:14 pm »
Hi Kelly,

Sorry to hear about the loss in your family.  My sincerest condolescenses go out to you and your husband.  I hope that Jazzy will be okay.  I'll have you all in my prayers.

Take care,

Jesus