Author Topic: Ok this worries me! *big dog rescue*  (Read 3926 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Ok this worries me! *big dog rescue*
« on: December 27, 2006, 06:02:42 pm »

1295210- Dog:purebred mastiff
plano,TX 2146068086 eric ericwylie@aol.com   12-26-2006
Name: monte and molley
Sex: M
Size: L
Delete   I have two mastiffs molly 3.5 and max 1 year I have a knew job were I travel all thetime and dont have the time to spend with them also I have a baby do in a few months and the wife wants me to get rid of them. They are great dogs they just need a little obedience. free to good home.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Ok this worries me! *big dog rescue*
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 06:17:46 pm »
1295311- Dog:Newfoundland
Millport,NY 6078577643 Laurie Mott laurieanny@aol.com   12-27-2006
Name: Racheal
Sex: F
Delete   We have a 4 year old female newfoundland, that we aquired, she is not at all as she was described to us. This dog needs one on one attention,. I am not sure what happened to this dog where she was previously. I have tried to contact the original owner with no avail. She will not return phone calls, or emails. This dog needs to be kept outside, she has no inside manners. If kept inside she MUST be kept confined, or she will get into things. And possibly potty in your house. She will need a outside area where she can let herself out to potty or you will be letting her out every 2 hours. She is black. She tends to bark too much sometimes. This dog will need to be spayed. And she will be sold without her papaers. She should NOT be bred. She is not a good example of the breed. But,... someone who has the time to offer her..may make her a better tempered dog. She would do better with no other animals..she does not get along with our St. Bernard..So we must place her somehere or take her to the shelter. $200 takes her with a contract, so you are aware of the conditions.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 06:05:05 am »
If any one is interested in the Mastiffs, they are within a fairly short drive for me, and as far as the Newf, I am thinking that this is a typical dog. This lady is nuts. I wish we could get the Newf into a real home. The lady who described the Newf has also described Bella. Some people should not be allowed to have children or dogs.

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 07:50:18 am »
I agree, that lady with the Newf is being totally unrealistic!  Poor thing, I hope that newfie finds a good home. 
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 11:11:48 pm »
1289278- Dog:St Bernard
Peoria,IL 309 686 1451 Mike Crider Jr jade_dragon902 7@yahoo.com   12-14-2006
Name: Dax
Size: XL
Delete   Dax is very big He is a mantle type stbut seems to have problems with children he will be a very good adult family dog.he is very loving to adults please no children if interested .If my wife and i cannot find a home for him we are going to have to put him to sleep. We o not want to have to co this he can be a very well behaved animal. Please contact myself or Heather at home or e mail thank you.

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 07:25:03 am »

1295210- Dog:purebred mastiff
plano,TX 2146068086 eric ericwylie@aol.com   12-26-2006
Name: monte and molley
Delete   I have two mastiffs molly 3.5 and max 1 year I have a knew job were I travel all thetime and dont have the time to spend with them also I have a baby do in a few months and the wife wants me to get rid of them. They are great dogs they just need a little obedience. free to good home.
Have these folks contact Friends Of Rescued Mastiffs (FORM)

Weedsport, NY

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 06:06:56 pm »
FYI, I sent Newfie lady and email. Told her that I would take the Newf but wouldnt pay her, I also explained to her that she had described every normal dog in my household. She replied to me simply that the Newf had been placed, so lets hope and pray the girl went to a good home.

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 08:28:20 pm »
What about the Saint? I don't want him put down because his owners are retarded! Oh, wish I could foster him!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 10:48:08 pm »
a lot of vets will refuse to euthanize a dog if it's simply because of the type of situation the saint ppl are describing.  at least that's how the ones in ms are, it may be different if the vet is after money.  worst, the poor baby may end up in a pound.  :(  so sad.  i have to admit it would be my hubby who would find a new home, not my dogs!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]