Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3784 times)

Devoncat

Greetings
« on: December 26, 2006, 02:24:49 pm »
Hello Everyone,

my name is Cat and i'm in arizona. Just recently found this board. We currently have one Fila Brasileiro named Rena and are adopting a 3yr old male newfie in a couple of weeks. His current name is Jack but we plan on changing it once we get to know him better. We also have five felines, two bengals and three devon rex. Three house bunnies, two guinea pigs and two pet rats. I'm a stay at home Mom with a toddler and a new baby (yes i am insane thank you for asking.) I run a rabbit rescue program here in arizona so we often have 12+ foster rabbits here as well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know more people who have the big puppies  :)

~Cat

Devoncat

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 12:10:39 am »
Here is a few pictures of one of our Devon's :D this is Fiddle, aka Fiddlesticks. Our other devons are a red tabby named Bug (Snug-a-bug, cuddlebug, bug-a-boo, and sometimes bugger off.) and a Tortie named Who. Devon's are like absolutely no other cat you could ever meet.

~Cat

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 12:14:20 am »
Welcome!
Fiddle is adorable!  ;D

I'm Megan mom to 2 dogs, 1 guinea pig, 1 bird, and 2 cats. But we have many more animals in my house lol
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 01:55:03 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 11:40:24 am »
Welcome to BPO!

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 12:00:58 pm »
Hi and Welcome to BPO, Hope you make wonderful new freinds here ~ everyone is very helpful. Love the pics cannot wait to see more of the whole crew, I have to agree with you about the Rex's(we used to have one many years ago) I also am a SAHM of 4.5(g) & 2.5(b) ~ fun times  ;D  I have a old man Hoover(Med Paw) and Libby(BP) and 2 crazy Siamese. ~ Kim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

chaosndestruction

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 01:32:07 pm »
Welcome to BPO!!!! I'm Bri...mommy to Keela a husky mix... I also have 2 cats that are about 1/4 Bengal (i'm glad they aren't any more I don't know if I could handle Priss needing anymore attention! She already drives me crazy  half the time)...2 ferrets and 3 horses ;D

I hope you enjoy it here!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 02:05:51 pm »
welcome! i LOVE your cats!  i'm mom to axle the akita, diesel the dane, sheeba the akita chow, caine the pitbull, and 3 cats, two of which are on a search for a new home since they've been saved.  also have 2 skin kids, 3 if you count hubby. 

steffanie
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Devoncat

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 12:38:07 am »
My bunnies were feeling left out of the mix :D so here is a picture of Anya one of our three english lops. She has full run of a bedroom that has been completely turned over to the bunnies. She shares the room with Rupert and Willow plus Five large dog crates that hold our fosters (10-12 at a time.)

Our computer room houses gimmie pigs and of course Pratchett and De'Chancie my two rats.

bunnies make unexpectedly wonderful pets if given the chance!
they are smart, clean, able to learn tricks and very affectionate. Plus.. they can be litterbox trained! they like to chew but like a puppy you can teach them to only chew their stuff.

~Cat

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 08:00:21 am »
Welcome to BPO! I'm Angeleen, and I have Bella a 5 month old Saint, and two cats (Piston and Jupiter). I also have two boys of my own... I raised bunnies as a kid, and loved them as as pet.  My sister still keeps them in her condo.  You'll love it here. It's wonderful to meet you!!!
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat