Author Topic: New around here.  (Read 3465 times)

Devoncat

New around here.
« on: December 26, 2006, 02:31:52 pm »
Hello Everyone,

my name is Cat and i just joined the board. The house currently consists of one female Fila Brasileiro named Rena who rules the roost. We also have five house cats (two bengals and three devon rex.) three english lop house bunnies, two peruvian long-haired guinea pigs and two pet rats. I also run a Rabbit rescue program here in arizona so sometimes we have 12+ foster bunnies here as well. As far as the human side of the family goes there is my husband steve, myself, my toddler and our 2mo old baby. We are adopting a 3yr old chocolate male newfoundland in a couple of weeks.  We could not be more excited, the best part is he's already been completely obedience trained and housebroken  ;D  We are planning on getting into Carting, getting his CGC award and hopefully turning him into a therapy dog.

I hope to get to know you all better as time goes by  :)

~Cat
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 07:09:30 pm by Jacksmom »

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Re: New around here.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 02:49:49 pm »
Hi Cat

Welcome to a great place to be insane,we all seem to be here at least insane about our love of dogs and animals in general.

I certiantly don't speak for everyone,I am fairly new here myself,but it seems like we have all been friends for a long time.

WARNING this place is addictive,so you have been warned.

I am Tricia and my three are Magic a bouvier,Emma rotti/peke mix (otherwise known as *Daddy's little girl*)and the newest member of the pack Falkor a tri-color headed White Collie

Oh I forgot our kitty *What*

We are in Arizona as well Tucson!!!!!

Welcome aboard
Tricia and the fur kids

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 02:07:20 pm »
welcome!  i'm steffanie, mom to axle the akita, sheeba the akita chow, diesel the dane, caine the pitbull, 3 cats, 2 skin kids but 3 if you count hubby.  SIGH now that i have THAT over.  hope you enjoy BPO, can't wait to see pics!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 02:51:31 pm »
Welcome! You must be excited about your newf. Looking forward to seeing some pics when he comes home :)

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 03:12:16 pm »
Hi!  I'm pretty new here too. So far I've found it to be a great place for information and laughs!  I'm mom to 6 month old Newfy - Lucy.  She's wonderful.  I'm so happy for your new addition!

Shelley

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 07:25:48 pm »
Welcome! I'm Marissa, mom to Zoey an Alaskan Malamute and Dolly a Saint Bernard. Glad to have you here!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."