Author Topic: Dog in big need of home!!!! Dallas Area  (Read 2822 times)

lorim2

Dog in big need of home!!!! Dallas Area
« on: December 26, 2006, 10:05:16 pm »
Hey guys..I met a beautiful girl last night in Mckinney Tx who is in dire need of a home!   She needs a place with a huge fenced in yard and parents with alot of patience. She is two years old and having a huge problem with fear.  Her family lives in the city with a nice size yard and her brother Zeus lives there too.  She is absolutely scared of everything which sends her into total freakout mode.  She has scaled their 6 foot fence and took off down the busy street.  Her safe place is in the kennel in the garage and thats where she wants to stay.  They are so very sad because she is on doggie downers like twice a day and its not working for them.  They love her so much and that is why they are trying to find a home for her with a huge area to run and a family to love her.  She is house broke and very loveable when shes not freaking out.  They said when she goes over the fence and is out she is happiest and thats why they are thinking that a home with fenced in acreage would be so wonderful for her!  She is a beautiful pyrenees with a sweet heart and lots of love to give the right family.  Please respond if you can help with this!

Offline stryder

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Dog in big need of home!!!! Dallas Area
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 10:12:51 pm »
Try contacting Walter Lemons at SPIN.
w_lemons59@hotmail.com
THoM
Spay before the first heat NOT after the first litter.
Neuter before he runs away.

lorim2

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 10:17:38 pm »
Thanks so much.  I will send an email now

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 05:27:38 pm »
Lorim2, any luck with SPIN? If not, let me know. I have some contacts and possibilities as well.