Author Topic: DUMB AND DUMBER- JUNE 2005 BABY!  (Read 2416 times)

nickerbokker

DUMB AND DUMBER- JUNE 2005 BABY!
« on: July 04, 2005, 01:27:41 am »
sorry it took so long folks.  but dont punish me, jaime has enough.

so here it goes!

ANGUS AKA WANGO, WANGUS, DOG!

-i bought him with the intention of getting a saint bernard, but i wound up with a mini bernard!

-novermber 5, 2004  he is 7 months or something similar lol

-the outfits.  WELL.  i posted a pic of cody in a crown, and jaba said she could get a better one of bear, and extended a challenge of dress up.  i accepted...and the category was evening wear.  the first thing that popped into my mind was the movie dumb and dumber, and specifically the scene where they dress up to go save some birds, and they hit eachother with canes.  (bad picture i know but im tired).....and i knew i HAD to dress my boys as dumb and bumber.  WELL, when i got to the store, they were out of powder blue fabric, so i settled on green.  without knowing how to make clothes, i bought 80dollars worth of supplies, went home, and tried to make something from nothing.  what you see is the finished product LOL.  super isn't it!

-best traits:
angus is a LOVER LOVER LOVER. 

-worst traits: he tries to eat everyone lol

-most like food.  although i dont seem to have a problem with ANY food, even meds like pepto, he LOVES veggies!

-most unfavorite food of all time:
dog poop.  thats ALL

-favorite toy:
  his brother cody.  hes got about 50 toys, but decided to chew on cody over any of them every time.  it never fails

-favorite place to hang out in the house:
  well, wherever i am of course!  no matter where i am or where i go, he is there following me or plopping down by me!  he is not ok if he is not by me!

-his best friend is MR BEAR:  bear cuddles with him, plays in snow with him, allows him to step on him, eat burgers with him, rides boats with him, even teaches him to act likea  good dog!  bear is by far, his best friend. (not realted)

-my favorite memory- wow, hard one.  every day i love him more.  um....i guess the first day i brought him home.  he came over to me, all 3 lbs of him, layed on my feet (which i didnt feel) and just snuggled with me!  my heart melted, and i knew i picked the right pup!

DAKOTA AKA CODY

-golden retriever (blonde)

-september 14, 2001.  3 and somethingish

-the outfits. WELL.  i posted a pic of cody in a crown, and jaba said she could get a better one of bear, and extended a challenge of dress up.  i accepted...and the category was evening wear.  the first thing that popped into my mind was the movie dumb and dumber, and specifically the scene where they dress up to go save some birds, and they hit eachother with canes.  (bad picture i know but im tired).....and i knew i HAD to dress my boys as dumb and bumber.  WELL, when i got to the store, they were out of powder blue fabric, so i settled on green.  without knowing how to make clothes, i bought 80dollars worth of supplies, went home, and tried to make something from nothing.  what you see is the finished product LOL.  super isn't it!

-best traits: hes just the best dog ever in every way!  nothing is wrong with him. 

-worst traits:
i lied.  he is TERRIBLE on a leash

-favorite food: BROCCOLI!  HE CANT PUT HIS BUTT ON THE GROUND FOR A SIT IF THERE IS BROCCOLI AROUND....HE IS JUST ASHAKIN IT LMAO

-least favorite food: pepto

-favorite toy:
he has this stupid little barbell toy he got when he was brought home, and he still has it.  loves it.  it fits in his mouth, and he will hide it and love it LOL.  other than that, everything that makes noise, or that bounces, or that mom has.  whatever is in my hand is his new toy LOL

-favorite place to hang out in house: my bed.  he is ALWAYS on the bed.  drives me crazy, i cant sleep

-best friend: lisa k.  she always babysits him and he loves her! loves her!  other than that, MR BEAR.  again, coolest dog in the world!  cody and wango adore him!

-favorite memory: crap.  um..these questions are sooo hard.  i guess, once again, the first time i realized i loved him.  cody was a gift to me after i lost my dog tyler, the love of my life.  i didnt want another dog, and i didnt want cody (even after i saw him LOL).....but...aft er about a month, i was laying with him one day and looked in his little eyes, and BAM, it hit me...i loved him more than life!  we haven't been able to be apart since!  he is my heart!

thanks everyone!  cant believe we won (last month lol).....

losers HA

nicki, cody, and wango
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 01:30:47 pm by jabear »

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: DUMB AND DUMBER- JUNE 2005 BABY!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 12:42:55 am »
I am SO lovin' your dawgs!...They are both so awesome!...Angus is a GOD though! ;D