Weimaraners > Weimaraner Discussions & Pictures

New Family Member!!!

(1/4) > >>

fullsizetrucks:
We have been waiting on her for 3 days, and got to bring her home today ;D! 

We went out right after christmas looking to rescue a female dog to be the ying to my boys yang.  I wasn't in a hurry, but as soon as I saw her there we had to get her.  She was a store bought puppy and was surrendered cause she was too energetic for her owners.  She is a purebred Weim, and it is just a miracle that we found her!  She had been left on 26 Dec and we found her on the 31st.  I am so excited to add another Big Paw to the family, and since this is the first dog that I have every rescued, it makes her extra special.  I feel blessed to give her a forever home! 

Now let the pictures begin!!!

Icerotti:
AWww Harley is beautiful..... Congrats on your new family member ;D  Sounds like she will fit in just fine with the boys. :)

Your were very lucky to find her. Thank you for rescuing her :)

I can't wait to see more pictures og her.

How old is she?

Kermit:
What a beauty!!! Congratulation s!!! I'm sure she is THRILLED to be rescued!!!! :D

fullsizetrucks:
She is about a year and a half, and is exactly what Dodge needed.  Someone with as much enery as he has!!!  Yukon is just sitting here on the floor watching the chaos unfold!  I can't wait to get to know her better!

EllieAndBlu:
She is gorgeous, in fact all your pups are gorgeous! Congratulation s  on your newest addition. If Dodge finds Harley is not enough for him, I will be happy to ship Riley The Wonder Weim his way!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version