Author Topic: Dirty Girl? / Normal?  (Read 7037 times)

Offline IzziesMom

• Gnawer
  • Izzie Loves Her Toys!
    • View Profile
Re: Dirty Girl? / Normal?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 02:05:12 am »
Thanks for the advice...I will definatly use it!  It is so funny how we love our dogs so much, but there are tons of things that they do that just gross us out!!!

I will walk Izzie for a good hour around the neighborhood and she will come home to our yard to do her business. Last week she ran over to the neighbor's yard and was sniffing around and then rolled in some fresh dog poop. She did it again a few nights later...Ok-lesson learned!  Don't let her on the neighbor's lawn, even if it's just to sniff.  Do any of your Big Paws like to roll in poop or dead animals?  I was ready to spill my cookies with the smell of that dog poop and Izzie came in prancing like she was wearing some kind of expensive perfume!!  :o
Mommy of "Big Girl" and Woo....and the other furry creatures, Kitte' and Mousie in the house.

Offline TheUnSaintlySaintClan

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 08:39:40 am »
Both of my boys are fairly neat boys...except when Nicholas gets to the cat box. YUCK!!! But Heidi is the crudest, nastiest girl. My husband says she reminds him of the jocks in high school that blow their nose on the ground and spit in cups and then drink it. She loves rolling in dead things. She will roll around in the mud. She eats flies...and this is gross...she eats my husband's toenails when he's cutting them. BBBLLLLLAAAAAA CCCCCHHHHH!!!! When she was younger I reached in her mouth to get a stick out and found out it was a tail of a skink! I love her to death, but I cringe when she wants kisses...you never know what she's been into.
"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich." ––Louis Sabin

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 09:48:42 am »
Oh My Goodness  :o looks like we have a bunch of dirty girls, if I counted right we have 6 girls to 3 boys  :o well at least I don't have the only girl ~ hehehehe

I don't have anyone(knock on wood) that rolls in anything anymore but I did ~ now that O'd perfume is one to die for
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline lukka

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 08:41:46 am »
I took Lukka to the dog park ( one of our rare visits there ) and she disappeared in a wooded area.  Came out with fecal matter spread from head to toe,  a very runny type of diarrhea.  Must have been fox because it was far too vile to belong to a dog.  She just thought she was the answer,  parading around like a beauty queen.  The car ride home was excruciating,  trying to hold her so she didn't lean against the seat and drive at the same time.  I was gagging the entire drive.  Horrific.  She has never rolled or stepped in poo again.