Author Topic: Funny stories about my boys  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Funny stories about my boys
« on: January 03, 2007, 08:48:15 pm »
These 3 are always making me laugh  :D
I have the dogs locked in the kitchen for night time. Well Gauge decided to take out his puppy blanket and his crate pad out of his crate and walked around the kitchen with them both in his mouth! I looked over at him and told him to march back in his crate to put them back, just being funny. And what does he do!!!!! He turns around goes to his crate and puts them back in there :o What a smart little boy he is!! Hes done this before too when I told him to put his puppy blanket back in his crate LOL

Now for Grey and Zeus :D For some reason Grey will only lay in one spot in the kitchen, right by where I have the x pen gate accross the kitchen to the livingroom. Zeus will lay anywhere in the kitchen, he doesnt care LOL Well I go to lay out their dog beds for night time, I put them in the same spot every single night. Well what does Zeus do!! He goes and lays where Grey always sleep and lays down on the blanket. Grey just stands there staring at Zeus then up staring at me. He finally lays down, but do you think he lays on the dog bed that no one is sleeping on? NOPE he lays in his little spot, thats left cause Zeus is there, and curls up real small to fit on the little corner of dog bed that is left  ::) Keeping in mind there is that one dog bed that no one is on, but God forbid Grey lays anywhere else!! LOL

I just love these 3 so darn much :D

lins_saving_grace

Re: Funny stories about my boys
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 08:51:01 pm »
AAAAAAAAWWWWWW WWWW!  they sound like a ton of fun.  Lady and Grace do that too.  it's funny how they have certain things that have to be a certain way before the world can start spinning again.

EllieAndBlu

Re: Funny stories about my boys
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 10:24:30 am »
Blair - I LOVE your boys! They really do have such personalities!