Author Topic: Ok all...I've changed my username  (Read 2847 times)

Offline TheUnSaintlySaintClan

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Ok all...I've changed my username
« on: January 05, 2007, 09:59:44 am »
Following the last few weeks that the dogs have gone on obedience strike we are now "TheUnSaintlySa intClan".  ;) Not only that my last user name didn't include Nicholas....we can't leave him out!!!LOL
"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich." ––Louis Sabin

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Ok all...I've changed my username
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 10:18:06 am »
How funny.  I love that new name.  And obedience strike?  I think they may have sent that message to my girl. Gracie's doing the same thing and I never thought I'd see the day that she becomes the TOOT that she is right now.  Correction.  CERTIFIED TOOT!!! 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 10:19:54 am »
HAHAHAHAA!!  That's too funny!  Koby's been a PITA too I wonder what's up with that?!?! 

Offline fullsizetrucks

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 10:42:19 am »
Nope guys...I have figured it out!  Somehow my clan has gotten all of your guys manners!  I am having another day of serene quiet and relaxation!!!  Everyone is listening to every word I say and not once have I had to use the word "no"!!!  I am sure that they will give the good manners back soon, but I am enjoying them while they last... ;D!
Big dogs make a house a home.
Be nice, you are God to your Dog.

Heidi
Harassed mother of one 2 legged kid, and three 4 legged spoiled brats!

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 11:28:50 am »
Well, Bella's a couple weeks shy of 6 months, and until the last week or so, I didn't realize how stubborn she could be.  At ~70 pounds, it's not that easy to "make" her go outside, or come in, or go in her crate, or whatever she decides she doesn't want to do!  Talk about a little sh**!  Total adolescent testing... anyway, I can relate to the "unsaintle saint". LOL  ;)
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 04:16:39 pm »
It could be the full moon,but I'm siding toward the cooler weather,it seems to give them all a mind of their own.Or so they think.

But over all I can't complain too much.
Falkor starts obedience class on Sunday,and that should be real interesting.I have this week decided to try another in my many training collars to get a bit more control of him.He is a lot stronger that I expected,at probably around 75 lbs.and a crazy kanagroo when he wants to be.

I pulled out of my old bag a pinch collar that I got many years ago for my Rotti Bear,only used it once and never again.Bear was such a touchy feely guy that I didn't need much to get his attention.Very sensitive.

Falkor is just the opposite,and you practicaly have to clobber him over the head to get his attention.So I tried it at the park yesterday and it was like putting power sterring on him.It was wonderful. 

So I guess I will use it until he understands just what *heel* means and then go to a martingale.

Some how with 10 month olds and a strong self esteem,and confidence no matter how much they may want to please you,they can't help trying to please themselves. :P

Tricia and the fur kids

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 06:41:31 pm »
lol  :D
RIP former BPO

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 12:11:59 pm »
Well, I think Zoey and Dolly stole some of those manners too! They are being unreasonably good all the time now! But I won't be fooled. I'm just waiting for them to do something really bad.  :o
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."