Author Topic: spayed female questoin  (Read 1847 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
spayed female questoin
« on: January 07, 2007, 01:31:32 pm »
"scout" was spayed sometime before she got here, you can still see the staple / stitch marks on her belly really well, so it couldn't have been more than 4 months ago, i'm getting her vet work tomorrow.  my question is, diesel is starting his humping phase, where he's humping sheeba all the time (sheeba is spayed too).  whenever he does this, scout gets upset, and barks and growls at him, shoves sheeba out the way and puts her butt in diesel's face...  she gets really jealous, but only when diesel humps sheeba.  diesel will NOT hump her, no matter how persistent she is.  do spayed females usually do this??  she's acting like she's in heat, but she was recently spayed, could she just be acting this way because maybe she had one heat, or something??  thanks for any ideas!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline bigpawsadmin

• Michael~
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Dog Chomper
  • This is Bear
    • View Profile
    • Website - www.michaelandjaime.com
Re: spayed female questoin
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 07:37:39 pm »
I wish I could be of help but I have a boy who, at 4, still doesn't know what it means to "hump" luckily.  ;D
Just trying to keep the bugs off the board!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: spayed female questoin
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 08:00:23 pm »
i talked in chat, and we all agreed she's just a little hooker girl ha ha.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]