Author Topic: Anyone need a puppy fix?  (Read 10458 times)

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone need a puppy fix?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 08:42:19 pm »
Oh man. You know, Bella and I owe you for the great X-mas gifts. If I could come down there I would, but alas (BIG sigh)I have work.  Is there anything I can do to help you?  Anything I could send your way?  How about some bubble bath, a magazine, and some Jack Johnson (or Daniel's even- depending on which would help more!)? :D  Seriously, if there's anything you need, let me know. I would be happy to help. Those puppies are about the sweetest things I've ever seen! I think you've helped me to decide that I'll be getting a Dane next, too. ;D
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Anakalia

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2007, 10:33:52 pm »
OMG BOOGER!!!!!! HAHAHAHAA!!  He's absolutely adorable, they all are.  I swear they just keep gettin' cuter and cuter the older they get.  I can't wait for pics after their eyes open.  You definitely need a vacation!  Try to get some rest.  :)

Offline MommyOfSchnauzers

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2007, 12:13:17 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHH why did I have to look?  I said I wasn't going to look.  Puppy fever BAD BAD BAD. 
Mel

Mommy of Monsters
Ladybug
Dazy

http://www.myspace.com/mrsduck97

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 02:06:42 am »
I'm not picky, Lily or TJ will do just fine. You pick.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2007, 08:28:51 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH why did I have to look?  I said I wasn't going to look.  Puppy fever BAD BAD BAD. 

I said and did the exact same thing!  :)

Offline MommyOfSchnauzers

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2007, 10:12:25 pm »
I get sucked in way too easily. lol
Mel

Mommy of Monsters
Ladybug
Dazy

http://www.myspace.com/mrsduck97

Kirsti

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 12:56:44 pm »
Oh Julie! I would so be there, I was acutaly telling my mom that we should take a trip to AZ (cus it really isn't that far from where I am)...She didn't say no!  ;D....but then I would probably end up taking one home....(haahaa, I think she actually liked the idea though, not with the Husky I wanted, but I guess she doesn't like dogs with a lot of fur ((like Sammi)) Haahaa, I LOVE your pups!

~K

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 02:59:35 pm »
Puppy Fever!  Those pups are just getting more and more precious with each picture.  I'm PMing you my address so please just go ahead and send Peanut and TJ to me.  ;D  Although Booger would fit in with my dog color scheme that I have going on around here.  Okay then he has to come along with the other two.   ;) 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2007, 08:28:35 pm »
Shelly, you are killing me.  It's a good thing I don't live in Arizona, although the in-laws live in Mesa.  Guess it's a good thing we don't have any plans for a visit because I am sure we would end up bringing one of those sweet little pups home.  I really like Lilly but there is NO way Tyra would allow another female to live here with HER boys.  I guess my second choice would be Blaze.... so have you found homes for any of them yet?  How is mom doing? 

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2007, 08:48:27 pm »
OK. I missed something. Why are you bottle feeding? What happened to mom? Or is it just because she had do darn many and not enough nipples?

By the way, my heart is aching and I need to have someone hide my keys so I don't drive out there and take them all!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2007, 10:10:11 am »
OK... Mack and I just looked at the pictures and we both like Tippy.  So who has homes at this point?  I really need to stay off this thread but I just can't.  All the pups are so cute... I WANT A PUPPY. 

I must be out of my tree.

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2007, 05:52:11 pm »
I've been away for a while, but nothing like puppies to get me sucked right back in.  They are soooooo precious, I can't stand it.
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Offline specialkdanemom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Sera, Shasta & Mika
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2007, 11:12:27 am »

ok So if you head down from Canada and pick up members in Washington...t hen Me and SpecialK can meet up with you in Oregon...and anyone else from Canada to AZ can join us to go feed the puppies and get puppy kisses right? HAHA

like a mini bpo vacation...

Oh Shelly feel free to send one to Oregon...a dane is just what Keela needs!!! lol

That would be a nice vacation.... puppies!!  And... you can't send just one....the "girls" would love a lil' brother, too!!
Big Dogs...got to love'em!!

Karen, mom to:
Mika (GD)
Sera (GD/Greyhound X)
Shasta (Lab/Newf X)

Appollos (GD) RIP 2001-2005