Author Topic: What the......blood everywhere!  (Read 2062 times)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
What the......blood everywhere!
« on: January 12, 2007, 09:48:16 pm »
Ex came to pick up the kids, so I get them out the door and sit down on the couch for a couple minutes.  I look over and there is a pool of blood, about dinner plate sized on the hardwood living room floor!  I follow it and there are large drops of blood all over my kitchen and Teddy is sitting there and its dripping out of his mouth!  Eeek!! What the....? 

Finally I got him all cleaned up and it stopped bleeding about 10 minutes after I got to him (not before he dripped all over the hallway carpet - LOL).  I looked and looked and he let me poke around in his mouth and play with his tongue and I still couldn't find where he had been bleeding from.

I figure he probably got so excited to see the Ex that he must have bit his cheek or his tongue when he was being silly (you should see this dog, acts more like a Jack Russell when he sees the Ex, gets more excited than the kids do!  LOL)

I'm glad he's OK but he sure gave me one heck of a scare!!!

Oh yah, and then he barfed all over the place, probably from swallowing blood.  Good thing we love our dogs!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 09:50:52 pm by PennyK »
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: What the......blood everywhere!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 10:15:21 pm »
Yikes. I hope whatever it was that was bleeding is healed now
RIP former BPO

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 11:30:32 pm »
have you noticed any PMS symptoms in the last week?  Maybe you were checking the wrong end of your "big boy"!!  ;Dhehe!   I am glad that he is okay!
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 10:43:54 am »
Man! That would have scared the crap out of me!  I'm glad Teddy's ok.  Oh, and Mmmmmmm. I bet that puke was extra fun to clean up.  ::) Yuck! 
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat