Author Topic: Sasha is home!!!  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Sasha is home!!!
« on: January 14, 2007, 04:45:07 pm »
Despite the terrible weather in Oklahoma, Sasha is home!  She was released from the vet clinic this morning and hubby drove her home.  She looks great!  At the moment, she is pouting in her crate.  She has to stay there for 6 to 8 weeks...what fun.  :P

Her leg looks really good and she is putting some weight on it.  We should hear back about the biopsy early this week.  Sasha really wants to play in the snow and cold...maybe next time.

Thanks for all your positive thoughts! :)

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Sasha is home!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 05:49:46 pm »
Im glad that shes doing good! Please keep us posted on everything and let us know how shes doing! Fumble sends licks and nibbles her way!

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 11:32:05 am »
I'm so glad she's home!  Poor thing having to be confined, but now you know she's on the road to recovery!  Get better soon Sasha!  :-*

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 09:38:19 pm »
I am so glad that your little girl is home.  :) Hip hip horray for the doctors that are helping to keep her safe & healthy.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 08:21:30 am »
I'm sorry I missed this post - I hope Sasha is continuing to feel better everyday.

Keeping dogs quiet and not active is not always the easiest thing to do!!  I hope that is going well for you.

Feel better Sasha!!