Author Topic: Does NO ONE get it??? ARGH!  (Read 8470 times)

dohertyswissy

Re: Does NO ONE get it??? ARGH! **UPDATE**
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 09:07:20 am »
Sooo..after a long heart-to-heart, things have worked out swimmingly.  Come to find out that he was trying to hedge off any issues with Mommy Dearest.  However, he told her that we were bringing Ranger to the beach house because it was important to me.  Yahoo!!  Bonus is that she didn't seem to have a problem with it... who knows whether or not that is the case...but my Boy came through for me and my Boy!  Yahoo!

Thanks for all the advice guys!!

Anakalia

Re: Does NO ONE get it??? ARGH!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 09:09:44 am »
YAY!!!  I'm so happy to hear that things worked out, that's awesome! I hope you have a super fun time at the beach house with your two boys! lol

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2007, 09:20:45 am »
Heather - that is awesome news! This one could be a keeper after all!  :)  Oh I just love it when things work out!

Offline BarkleysMum

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Our Picture Trail Albums
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2007, 09:29:22 am »
So glad to hear that he was willing to talk.  After a divorce and now a marriage to an amazing man, I agree that heart to heart talks, honesty and willingness to compromise in ways that won't end up being resentments are true gifts and the secret to happy marriages!  Who knows?  Ranger could end up winning Mama's heart at the beach house!  (He'd win mine for sure!)

Have a great time.
Sandy
Newly owned by Anna Banana, kind of owned by Sheba
and always remembering Barkley - crossed the Bridge on May 19, 2006.

Krista I

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2007, 10:11:30 am »
Happy to hear everything worked out for all of you, that is so GREAT!! :D  And always remember one important thing "every person is responsible for their own happiness"  ;)  Good luck with everything!