Author Topic: Registered Husky in Central NY needs home  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Skippy

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Lollie
    • View Profile
Registered Husky in Central NY needs home
« on: January 17, 2007, 07:30:02 pm »
Recieved this e-mail a little bit of ago. The lady who wrote is my sister. If anyone is interested late me know and I will send phone numbers.

You all know I don't send out too many  "mass" emailings, but this is special.  There is a four year old, spayed female husky who is in need of a good home.  If you know of anyone who might be interested, please give them my name and address, or phone.  I've included a picture of her below.

Last weekend, Randy and I drove over 1500 miles to rescue her and another dog that had belonged to Randy back in Indiana.  Long story short, they dogs had placed over a year ago when he left, but suddenly showed up at the door of his house in Indiana.  The tenant phoned and told Randy about it and we still don't know how or why they ended up back at their old house.  Randy figures they had to travel quite a distance to get back home.   All attempts to contact their family in Ind. went unanswered.  So we went and drove them both up here where we could make sure they find good homes.  He can't keep them now because of his lease.  The one dog, Percy is staying with me..  But I can't take a third dog, so Randy would like to find a good permanent home for her.

This is the picture of Cassie. She is gorgeous.

Skippy

Central New York