Mastiffs > Cane Corso Discussions & Pictures

New girl on the block

(1/4) > >>

abba2u2:
Hello, my name is Martha , we are going to be the proud people of a new CCI baby born 12/4/06, we will be picking her up Feb 10th, new to the breed would appreciate any and all tips our girl. We will be naming her Bella Costazna etc, etc. But we will call her Bella. This is a picture of her new with her mom and siblings.... :-*

schelmischekitty:
how cute!  i can't give you any advice on the breed, but i wanted to welcome you to BPO!  i'm sure someone will have great advice for you!  i'm mom to axle (akita) sheeba (akita chow) diesel and scout (great danes) and caine (pitbull), along with two skin kids and a hubby.

2Criminals:
No advice but wanted to say hi and it sounds like we will have two little CCs around the same time. That's at least one person you can compare notes with. Congrats on the pup and welcome.

fila4me:
Have you done any research on this breed?
How did you decide on a Cane?
Who is your breeder?
Are the parents health tested?proof?
Are they titled?
Are you ready for their temperament?
Health problems?
Costs?
What other breed/s have you owned before?

I am not trying to be difficult, but this breed can be difficult and not for novice dog owners(not saying you are, just stating facts).
I have owned Fila Brasileiros and Dogo Argentinos, so I know my stuff. I have a pit bull now. I have done hunting with my Dogos, I have also shown them and my Filas. I researched both breeds for 4 to 5 yrs before I acquired on. I helped at my breeders facility for 3 yrs before I got my babies. She actually raises both Filas and Dogos!

I would be willing to help you the best I can with any questions or anything else!

Tammy

Jessdryden:
Welcome to BPO!  You'll love it here!  I'm Jessica and am owned by two newfie girls, Sasha and Bella. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version