Author Topic: new here  (Read 3261 times)

Offline rolanda_m

• Gnawer
  • here is my baby
    • View Profile
new here
« on: January 19, 2007, 12:37:36 pm »
hi everyone. I'm new (or i wouldn't be posting here right??) Anyway. I don't know too many other Saint bernard owners (or large dog owners)....so thought i could meet some people here. Have a 3 year old male saint named Bodie. Going to view some saint pups this coming sunday and are excited to possibly ad another to our family. cheers for now.....by the way i'm in vancouver Canada.

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: new here
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 12:47:13 pm »
Hi, and welcome!  This is a great place.  I don't have a saint (but I think they are SOOO adorable).  I am the proud mom to 7 month old Lucy a newfie.  See ya' around!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 12:48:33 pm »
Hey! My name is Megan and I'm owned by 5 year old Doberman, Maggie among many other types of pets! ;D

You'll love it here, I'm sure.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 12:56:35 pm »
Bodie is beautiful!!! I'm Angeleen, Mom to Bella- 6 month old smoothie Saint.  Welcome to BPO :D This is a great place!
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 01:12:43 pm »
welcome!  this place is great, and full of great advice, and tips!  your boy sure is gorgeous!  i'm mom to axle (akita) sheeba (akita chow) diesel and scout (danes) and caine (pitbull) along with 2 skin kids and a hubby. 
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 03:14:57 pm »
Hi and Welcome fellow Canadian  ;D, Bodie is one handsome big guy. Oh lucky you to be thinking about adding another to the family ~ very exciting. Glad you've found the BPO forum everyone is super nice and very helpful. Can't wait to see some more pics soon and don't forget to take your camera with you on Sunday  ;)
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)