Author Topic: great dane/ lab pup  (Read 1544 times)

Offline lulu

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
great dane/ lab pup
« on: January 23, 2007, 05:14:37 pm »
  I know I shouldnt but I always do...I was looking at the local humane society's web site at the dogs available for adoption - because you know i always have to look just in case there is a pupper that i just cant live without - and they currently have a 2 month old great dane/lab mix pupper that is 2 months. hes all black and his pic looks adorable. im not sure if they know hes lab/great dane or if thats just a best guess. but...i think i might have to go down and take a look at him tomorrow (my day off work and school). i posted a couple weeks ago about possibly getting one of my friends pit pups when they are born...but that isnt 100% for sure yet...and even though i wouldnt be paying for the pup, it still wouldnt be a rescue. and god knows im a sucker for rescues. so...i think i'll have to go down and see him and see if i fall in love with him and think he would be a good addition to the family...
 i'll keep you posted...
Leah

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: great dane/ lab pup
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 06:24:25 pm »
Aww! I hope you fall for him!!! Little sweetie needs to get out of jail!!! Good luck!!! Post a picture if you can!!