Author Topic: GSD in Louisiana needs new home  (Read 1585 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
GSD in Louisiana needs new home
« on: January 19, 2007, 04:32:39 pm »
I found this on livedeal.com (I don't approve of this site, by the way, but this dog is in my area and needs a new home). Can anyone help? I can probably help with temp. foster and transportation if we can find her a home:

This dog is for free, the price says ten dollars but it's free. I have a wonderful german shephard that needs alot of love. I rescued her a year back from a shelter that was going to put her down and she moved down with me from ct. I thought I could handle giving her all the attention she deserves but with school and work I don't have the time she needs, and the apt I was stuck with *i was going to buy a house* isn't big enough for her and I find it unfair. If you are interested please contact me at 203-417-1082 or 985-274-1166.. please leave a message. I am looking for a good home only. She is dog friendly but she plays a bit rough, she used to live with a jack russel and was fine, but just really rough. She know lives with 4 kittens and a cat.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: GSD in Louisiana needs new home
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 11:28:31 pm »
bump

can't anyone help this girl?
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain