Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME! I'M SAD but MY LIFE GOES ON! PUPPY WANTED! David Harrison Levi -  (Read 5334 times)

Offline mr5012u

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
My Dearest Dog Loving Friends; My Royal Standard Poodle "Jaime" was a rescue at age one and died at age 13 1/2. I rescued him from the West Los Angeles SPCA on Missouri and Bundy. He was my Very best friend. I believe I gave him a great life filled with love and while understanding his needs, as well. I was truly blessed to share in Jaime's life. Many friends and others rescued Poodle's after meeting my wonderful and sweet dog. John Winter - Veterinarian in Beverly Hills Animal Hospital and many of his clients, chose a poodle as a breed to raise from Jaime's loving personality and intelligentce. I volunteer wherever possible with rescue groups to assist the placing of so many wonderful and amazing dogs and cats, available to any loving home. You can make a best friend while SAVING the LIFE of a breed of your choice, puppies and adults, kittens and cats.  I have cried long enough. I am so very alone and saddened by my loss, but I am truly ready for a new addition to my home and rather then trying to replace Jaime, I have decided to go with a mini teacup poodle maybe 2-4 pounds. I want to ADD the following about me and my home. I live alone, I have never been married, yet and I have NO children. My puppy would be family, I would be his/hers and would be my life to care for, share my life with and protect. I believe from past experience, I would be a great life partner to your pup. I tend to spoil my dog and ONLY recommended foods would be given. Because I work out of my home, I would have all day and night to care for my pup, to its needs and to its long great health.
An older pup would be OK ,
but, I truly want this decision to come from You. I did have my heart set on a miniature teacup poodle 2-3 pounds. Apricot or Chocolate in good health and calm personality. I am a FOREVER home!!!  Possibly, an older dog or stud service T that is no longer necessary for breeding. Can You assist me? I am open for ANY ideas You may have. I have ONLY contacted You as my ONLY source, as I truly believe that these dogs ARE your life and I fell in love with your honesty and continued loyalty to your dogs, as well of course, the photos of these sweet, beautiful and adorable members of your pet family. By the way in Los Angeles on July 10th 2005 - 75 rescue groups and almost 1500 dogs in attenance at a HUGE festival to find homes for breeds of ALL types. Big and small. location: Lincoln Blvd. and Manchester Blvd. IF You are reading this and have a puppy as described, Please Please Please I await your response; God Bless You! Respectfully I remain, David Harrison Levi - 310.271.3555 anytime-or Email itsmr5012u@aol.com - David Levi CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK - David Harrison Levi CEO/President Levi Corporation of America - 320 North Palm Drive #302 Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA (310) 271-3555 {800} 520-LEVI Facsimile {310} 247-TEAM Email itsmr5012u@aol.com  David Levi Communications, Inc. David Levi Celebrity Entertainment News Networks, Inc. Recycle Smiles AMERICA, are divisions of Levi Corporation of America - CONFIDENTIALIT Y NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is legally privileged, personal, proprietary and confidential, and as such is intended solely and exclusively for the use of the named recipient(s). Any distribution, dissemination, or reproduction of this e-mail message by persons other than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended or named recipient and/or have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately contact the sender via return e-mail and permanently delete all copies of this e-mail message. Thank You. David Levi Communications, Inc. Beverly Hills, California 90210 USA All Rights Reserved & Copyrighted © 1995-2005 David Levi Celebrity Entertainment News Networks, Inc. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. This Email was printed on 100% Recycled Paper from shredded U.S. currency. NO Animal (s) or Human (s) were hurt in the making of this Email. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Levi Corporation of America Inc. State of California USA .User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Caution! Breach of copyrighted materials can put your relatives at risk. Remember, we know where You live. Official Time We are proud sponsors of The Amanda Foundation - LASPCA - The Lange Foundation - AMPAS - IATAS - AARAS - HFPA Oscar® and Academy Awards® and Oscar® design mark are the trademarks and service marks and the Oscar© statuette the copyrighted property, of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. David Levi CELEBRITY ENTERTAINMENT NEWS NETWORK - http://www.voy.com/195286/

Nicole

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
I don't get it either.

My recommendation to the writer is to check www.petfinder. org or get a dog from the local shelter like the letter recommends. ???
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Nicole

Yeah. Why would you come to a website called BIG Paws ONLY looking for a teacup poodle? Totally weird!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
I htink he is confused and just looking anywhere to get this pup. I posted it on the Tiny Tracks site so hopefully someone there can help him.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Nicole

You're so nice, Jaime!  ;D