Author Topic: I would like to introduce myself and our dogue de Bordeaux Maximus  (Read 2400 times)

Offline poulou

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Hi,
My name is Rachel and I live in Vermont. Our teenage son purchased Maximus in August. His birtday is June 15,2006. I am soooo glad I found this site. I have serious questions sometimes and silly ones I am sure. Maximus if the first dog of this breed for my vet, so I need expert advice somewhere( you guys know more than I do I am sure!)
Anyway I will try and figure out how to put a picture of him. I probably should take a recent one since I think he gains a pound a day when we are not looking.
Anyway that is who we are and I look forward to making your aquaintance
Rachel in Vt

lorim2

Re: I would like to introduce myself and our dogue de Bordeaux Maximus
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 04:02:08 pm »
Hi Rachael..I am Lori...Welcome!  You will get lots of great info here....I have Marley, an Old Eng Mastiff, Laney, a yellow lab...and monica and jewel my little chihuahuas!  Along with tons of retiles and a exotic!  Again welcome!!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 04:10:03 pm »
welcome!  i can't wait to see pics of your baby!  i'm mom to axle (akita) sheeba (akita chow) scout and diesel (danes) and caine (pitbull) along with two skin kids.  i'm sure you'll LOVE bpo!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 05:41:40 pm »
Hi Rachel, welcome to BPO! Can't wait to see pictures of maximus!
RIP former BPO