Author Topic: I am a cheater..........  (Read 5819 times)

dohertyswissy

I am a cheater..........
« on: January 23, 2007, 02:30:07 pm »
It started out as an innocent flirtation, as most torrid love affairs do.  I was touring the French Broad Brewery in Asheville on a chilly winter night in December.  As I made my way back from the bathroom and was listening to the band, I spotted him.  A sweet little guy with a white coat with brown spots.  He looked me dead in the eye and wagged his tail.  My heart swooned.  "No!"  I thought, "You must resist!!  You have a Swissy at home waiting for you."  Then, I thought, "One little snuggle won't hurt."  I leaned down and petted this sweet boy, talked to his Dad a bit and learned his name was Bashford.  With the smell of sweet puppy breath on my brain, I walked back to enjoy the 5th in a round of tasty beers.  As the band played on, his sweet gaze lured me until I could resist no further.  I strolled sexily across the bar and took him into my arms for a super snuggle.  The paparazzi caught us in the moment, as evidenced below.  Sigh... luckily for me, Ranger is very forgiving...an d the fact that I brought him home a new toy in the shape of a gecko didn't hurt.  LOL!   

Caught in the Act

EllieAndBlu

Re: I am a cheater..........
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 02:32:08 pm »
awwwww beautiful pic, Heather and GREAT story too!  :)

angelsmama

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 02:32:16 pm »
aww hes sooooooooooo cute :D ;D

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 02:35:59 pm »
OH MY GOODNESS!! He is TOO cute! And, its not cheating if its only one night, right? hehehe!

Offline TannerW

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Roxie
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 03:24:21 pm »
Two lovely, wild animals.  Great write up, as well!  Congratulation s. ;D

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 03:29:06 pm »
I can see why you couldn't resist the little charmer. What happens at the brewery stays at the brewery ;)

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 03:29:53 pm »
And, its not cheating if its only one night, right? hehehe!

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!  I'll have to remember that!  :P

Great pic and great story!  Sounds like you had fun during your night of debauchery!  ;D