Akitas > Akita Pictures

axle wanted to share these pics, esp for those who posted on piggie paws

(1/3) > >>

schelmischekitty:
axle got his bath, to help him feel better, and he wanted me to share his "handsome" pics ha ha.  also, as a side note, i used the vinegar / lemon juice / cornstarch mix today on him so you can see how white it makes him come out!

EllieAndBlu:
Axle, you are one handsome boy... and so sparkling clean! Feel better big guy!

schelmischekitty:
just because i just noticed scout's look on her face, i HAD to share this and since i already have a post open... might as well put it here!  diesel must have farted ???

schelmischekitty:
since julie loves axle so much here are a few more pics, post bath and post several hours of brushing!  he's about 90% in summer coat and shivering to prove it ha ha.

schelmischekitty:
ha ha axle's time is ALL the time!  he'll take attention any time he can get it, and just laid down for like 2 hours while i brushed him without one complaint.  he likes to lay on the couch and put his head in my lap, has to sleep next to my bed EVERY night (he doesn't like being in it b/c he gets too hot) lays in the bathroom when i take showers, loves to go everywhere with me (even advanced auto!).  he especially loves kids, and women, although he'll take to anyone who pets him!  he even loves other dogs to death, granted they don't try to push him around.  he's literally the complete opposite temperament than the breed standard says they are.  there are VERY few people axle has ever met that he doesn't like, and once he decides that he's never changed his mind though.

here's a link for everyone to see how much of an idiot he is.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/5425945186565826/100_2198/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version