Author Topic: Puppy pics  (Read 18598 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Puppy pics
« on: January 27, 2007, 08:36:14 pm »
I am sooo sorry that I haven't posted pics in awhile. As many of you know I have a 10 day old drug addicted baby in my home now. SO with the baby, the 3 kids, and the puppies finding time to do anything is VERY hard to do. The puppies will be 4 weeks old tomorrow and are growing like little weeds. Brody is feeding them once a day. I have stopped bottle feeding but am now pouring the formula into a bowl and letting them have it. VERY messy though. I have also started them on puppy mush. They are all barking, running around and getting into EVERYTHING. They are sooo much fun and I'm finding myself falling in love with a few of them.  ::) Anyways heres some pics.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Puppy pics
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 08:37:57 pm »
Most of the pics were taken right after feeding time so you have to excuse the messy pups.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 08:39:18 pm »
more

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 08:40:48 pm »
more pics

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 08:43:00 pm »
more

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 08:44:59 pm »
still more

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 08:46:37 pm »
more

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 08:48:03 pm »
more

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 08:50:54 pm »
they are too cute! I can imagine you must be crazy busy. Do you have homes for any of the pups?

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 09:10:45 pm »
OMG  They are all adorable,and messy yes but soo much fun at this age.

I can't wait to see them all.

Tricia and the fur kids

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 09:21:19 pm »
Oh mercy they are sweeties. ;D
Thanks for sharing pictures!!! I hope you are getting some kind of break over there since the pups don't need to be bottle fed anymore!! I can't believe they are 4 weeks old already!!! :D

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2007, 10:20:15 pm »
AWWWW  They couldn't be any cuter. I love the variety of colors and patterns on your furbabies. All of them are so sweet and cuddley. :-*
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 10:35:34 pm »
I smell puppy breath :)

So cute :)
RIP former BPO

angelsmama

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 10:36:46 pm »
awwww  ;D such cuties.. hey rose is gonna be here in april, early gift for her to be waiting on her how bout ya send tj my way? :D.. i love that lil one SOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO cute!!!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2007, 10:53:47 pm »
NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!  can't...resist...t he...cuteness!!! I love them all and WANT ONE NOW!!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain