Author Topic: Puppy pics  (Read 18596 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Puppy pics
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2007, 10:43:43 pm »
Awe look at the puppies!!!!!!!! :-* and a special kiss for Slevin  :-* LOL

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 06:05:52 am »
Thank you, thank you, thank you....I can't think of a better way to start my monday morning than with such awesome pictures of the pups!!!

By the way what a wonderful person you are to take in a baby with so many other things going on in your life, you are awesome.

Randy & Harley

Offline critter crazy

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 06:37:03 am »
Awww.......The y are juat adorable!!!! What breed are they???
If there aren't any critters in Heaven, Then I don't want to go!!

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 07:17:40 am »
TJ and MiniMoose are just seem to have that look!!  LOL!  Good thing your not close to me!  LOL!  they look really great - Brody must be a wonderful Mom!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Anakalia

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 08:55:28 am »
Awwww!! I'm so glad you posted pics, Tony and I were just talking about the pups yesterday and I was wondering how they were doing!  They're getting so big I can't beleive it's been 4 weeks already!  You're doing a great job Shelly!  ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 09:01:41 am »
OMG - I jsut cant stand it!  They are sooooooo friggin' cute - I love them ALL!  :)

Kirsti

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 01:44:01 pm »
Awww Shelly, they are just to cute!!! I'm in love with them!

~K

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 01:53:51 pm »
They are all so cute!!!  You are doing such a great job!
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 01:55:34 pm »
OH, I am soooo in love with them...  :-*  I can imagine that you're getting attached to some of them. I am curious, which ones?  Part of me thinks it would be sooooo hard to say goodbye to them when its time, but then I think maybe after all that you go through while breeding "primes" you for saying goodbye.  In any case, they're beautiful! 
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 04:16:32 pm »
They are soooo cute, I want to sprinkle on some sugar and eat them up!!!!

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 04:28:03 pm »
I'll take one please.  I don't care which one either.  They are all so precious.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007, 04:42:00 pm »
Thanks everyone. I have REALLY fallen in love with Booger. Booger has such an awesome personality. I think that he would be an awesome therapy dog. I have considered keeping him but feel like I have too much on my plate right now. I am having a LOT of problems with Moose and sometimes I feel like he needs a lot more one on one attention than I can give. I know things will get easier once the puppies leave but with 3 kids, a newborn baby, 11 puppies and 3 dogs I just can't keep any of them. Things might change though ;)
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2007, 05:14:21 pm »
And I thought I was busy!  Yikes... you're amazing!  Well, I am sure that they will all go to wonderful homes (do you have homes for any of them yet?) no matter what. 
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2007, 09:08:31 pm »

Shelly..... YOU are an amazing women!!!

As for the puppies I am finding if VERY difficult not to jump in the truck and drive the 6 hours to come help you out.  My problem is that I know without a doubt that I would end up with at least two of those precious babies.  Mack just saw the pics and really liked minimoose.... do I dare ask.... male or female.  My husband is the best, after looking at all the pics he said, "which one do YOU want"?  I told him we didn't need five dogs and he just looked at me and said "why not".

Thank you for keeping us updated. 

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 09:43:19 am »
Cindy,
Mini Moose is a female. She is a HUGE TROUBLEMAKER.. .at 4 weeks old she had figured out how to go under the baby gate and OVER the baby gate. She has figured out how to pull ALL of the books off the bookshelf, and she climbs in the kids toybox to get toys. When she is put back into their box she yips and cries like someone had just killed her. Its sooo pathetic. But she is cute and I really LOVE her markings.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess