Author Topic: Malamute in need  (Read 1434 times)

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Malamute in need
« on: January 28, 2007, 07:33:05 pm »
Hi, well unfortunately there is yet another Malamute in need in the Charlotte, NC area. I have personally met this beautiful girl not once but twice and she is absolutely wonderful. I met with some represenatives from the Malamute Rescue today and they performed temperment testing and she did a wonderful job, showed absolutely no signs of aggression. She is very loving and is between 18 and 24 months old. I have thought about taking her myself, the only holding back is the fear of same sex aggression with Tonka and Nala. She will meet Nala this week to see how she does around other dogs. So far at the Animal Control, she shows no signs of dog aggression, but she is also in her own run in the medical quarantine area because she requires a special spay procedure. Please pass this to anyone who may be interested. I can help with transport and or housing. She is truely a wonderful girl and would be a great companion to anyone. She is being called "Sequoia" at this time through Alaskan Malamute Rescue of NC. She is a bit under weight at this time and could benefit by gaining ~10 lbs. I believe she is ~72 lbs at this time. She was found as a confined stray and no one has spoken up about her which is really shocking to us because of her temperment. You can truely tell she has been around people. She takes food/treats/toys very well from humans and also loves belly and back rubs. I have been rubbing her ears and at first she was a bit shy, but today when I came in she was all perky and put her head in my lap for some ear rubs.