Author Topic: caine put a knot on my head...  (Read 2320 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
caine put a knot on my head...
« on: January 28, 2007, 11:08:23 pm »
ok, so you all know about the *great* new windows that flip inside to make it so easy to clean right.  well, we have those in our house, and I HATE THEM.  today i was opening the window going out onto our back porch and caine (the little twerp) was so excited, i guess, that i was doing it he jumped up full force on the window and popped it out and made it hit my head.  it put a big knot on my head, and boy was hubby confused when he walked in the door right after to see my bawling and all he could understand was caine and window.  the crying was well justified though, i think, b/c it left about a 2" knot in a line going across my head.

modified, because i wanted to put as a side note that i hate them b/c this is the second time this has happened to me :(
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 11:08:59 pm by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

EllieAndBlu

Re: caine put a knot on my head...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 11:23:09 am »
Oh Stefanie, that sounds like it hurt... a lot!
What was Caine's reaction?

p.s. I am a lifer in Jenn's school of "don't clean windows"... you might want to think of enrolling too!  ;D

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 11:29:38 am »
sadly, i wasn't trying to clean windows i just wanted it open, but since i have breakables on a table right under those two windows, i guess i can't open them anymore haha.  anywho, as soon as it happened, caine's eyes bugged out and he went to his dog house for about 2 hours, even refused to come inside (caine is a very sensitive man, and hates being yelled at or around).  if jenn has a "survival course for the clumsy" i'd be the first one in line to take it, hubby says at least once a week, "i'm surprised you've lived to see 21."  honestly, so am i, who manages to accidentally stab themselves in the hand when trying to pry two hamburger patties apart?!  unfortunately, me.  i also stump my toe at least once a day on the same table, same corner.  ironically, i also have to use the step on my truck to get in b/c it makes it so much easier for me, and hit my head almost every time i get in the truck.  just a few examples.  save me, jenn!  make a class for the clumsy!   
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 11:33:57 am »
awwwww poor Caine... He didn't mean to give mom a boo-boo!

As for a Clumsy cure? I would so sign up!  I am a huge menace to myself!  I so feel your pain, literally!  lol

Jenn - save us from ourselves - open a school for those of us who suffer from the chronic disorder of clumsiness!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 11:41:56 am »
he nose prints make it harder for the weirdos to see in, anyways!

i have to laugh at this really bad b/c nobody can look in our windows.  our porch light is out and the other night, brandon got home after i had laid down in the bedroom, and tried to walk in the door.  all 5 dogs had him backed in a corner growling at him b/c they didn't recognize him and he couldn't reach the light pull on the fan.  i laughed so hard when i had to "save" him, and show them who it was ha ha.  oh, also, i know caine didn't mean it but BOY did it ever hurt so much, i couldn't help but yell about it ha ha.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 11:48:09 am by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Offline critter crazy

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 12:06:05 pm »
OMG!! That sounds like it hurt bad!!!!  :o OUCH!!! You sound so much like me!!  ;D
If there aren't any critters in Heaven, Then I don't want to go!!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 12:38:34 pm »
if one tree in the world were to fall over right now, it would land on my head.   ::)  i've always had that luck!
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Offline critter crazy

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 12:43:28 pm »
Hubby calls me a disaster magnet!! I know how you feel! Heck a couple weeks ago, i knocked myself out, by hitting my head on the fridge handle! geesh, who would have thought putting groceries away could be dangerous!! Glad to hear i am not the only one with this problem!! ;D
If there aren't any critters in Heaven, Then I don't want to go!!