Author Topic: Games  (Read 4350 times)

ilovemyaussies

Games
« on: July 06, 2005, 10:13:47 pm »
What kind of games do you and your furry play when you are pent up inside due to bad weather and are in need of something fun to do? 

Nicole

Re: Games
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 10:41:54 pm »
I wish Cabeza played! hehehe! He doesn't like to play. Well...he likes to play tug sometimes, but I don't like it that much. He usually just prefers a good cuddle and snuggle. He loves when its a rainy yucky day cuz he gets more physical attention from his mama.

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 06:01:02 am »
Farley the Vizsla (10) weeks thinks that running with the toilet paper is a great game. The rotti just looks at him like man...you are in trouuuuuuuuuuu ble(again). Farley always seems to have a little peice of tp haning from his jowel, unbenounced to him. I still have to get a picture.
Puck the rotti will play ball for hours and hours inside we just roll it on the floor and he practices is pouncing. He does this hopping thing thing that is so funny.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 08:08:49 am »
We love to play tug of war (and watch mom get dragged by Bear all around) and catch, fetch and his all time favorite- carry my leash around! He loves to play with the leash and always carries it around so proudly. Belly rubs and cuddling on the floor or on the couch also works well.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 11:51:50 am »
Most of the time there content to lounge around with us on rainy days. Theres a whole toy box of stuff. We can play catch with the nerf/foam ball in the house. Apache & Kiya play together, Chazzy doesn't play much anymore.
Carolyn
Carolyn

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 12:13:09 pm »
Two words

LASER POINTER
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs