Author Topic: Neat Story  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Neat Story
« on: February 01, 2007, 11:50:39 pm »
Today when I tookk Tub to the Vets there was a lady,with the cutest little boy and their puppy.The little boy wanted to know all about Tub and Tub was happy to have him to play with.The dog was a little bit of a thing.I asked the lady what he was and how old.Well he was 5 mths and Tub could have easily pinned the little fella down :D She said he was a Mutt,they had got a few months back.They were on Vacation in Puerto Rico(SP) and he came up to them.She said he has a noose around his neck and it appeared that someone had tied him to a tree to die and he was nothing but skin and bones.Well the family fell in love and got a Cert from the Vet there and arranged to have him shipped back here(OH) once they were home.I thought that was so cool that someone would go to that much trouble,when they could have easily turned their backs.I guess there are a few good people left out there :)
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Neat Story
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 11:55:24 pm »
What a touching story, just imagine the life he is going to live now, he'll be king of his castle, and his every need met, if they were willing to fly him home with them. Lucky boy  ;D
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline MommyOfSchnauzers

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 11:57:49 pm »
awwww  That is a super sweet story.
Mel

Mommy of Monsters
Ladybug
Dazy

http://www.myspace.com/mrsduck97

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 09:25:30 am »
awwww... this story does the heart good.... so touching!

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 09:27:21 am »
AWww what a sweet story. Nice to see there are still a few kind people left in this world.

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 01:48:31 pm »
That is an awesome story!  I wanted to bring back a mongoose when we were vacationing in Mexico, but Tony wouldn't let me.....somethi ng about it being illegal.