Author Topic: for all you who have humpers... *funny pics*  (Read 1828 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
for all you who have humpers... *funny pics*
« on: February 02, 2007, 03:53:15 pm »
i thought i'd share this, because i wondered if anyone had danes who did this...  mind you, scout (girl) is humping diesel (boy) out of anger because diesel was humping sheeba (spayed female) and caine (male) ha ha.  just thought i'd share, i KNOW you wanted to see this ha ha.  just an FYI because they don't have collars on, diesel has white toes in the back.  sorry about the glare off my aquarium in the first pic and the messy floors (i came back in the room to find they shredded more paper ugh)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 03:54:40 pm by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: for all you who have humpers... *funny pics*
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 04:22:34 pm »
I'm so glad I don't have the only perv dog!! Tub humps his stuffed bunny and Butt.I sure hope when he gets nuetered it stops.
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 04:25:19 pm »
that's what you get for naming your pup "butt" ha ha ha, just playing.  scout got fixed in like octoberish time frame, and she's apparently still humping...  even though it just isn't normal to start with ha ha.
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 08:07:04 pm »
I was told that humping is also a way they show dominance. I don't know if I'm wrong but Robin was spayed 2 yrs ago and still humps Brody another girl.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline fullsizetrucks

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 08:54:00 pm »
Hee Hee!  I second the statement about not being the only one!  Yukon will mount for dominance sake but not hump.  Harley (the girl!) on the other hand will mount either of the boys and hump away!!!  She's a hussy! 
Big dogs make a house a home.
Be nice, you are God to your Dog.

Heidi
Harassed mother of one 2 legged kid, and three 4 legged spoiled brats!