Author Topic: My Belated Birthday Gift! Updated with Pics!  (Read 16264 times)

Lyn

My Belated Birthday Gift! Updated with Pics!
« on: February 04, 2007, 08:06:35 pm »
You all are not going to believe this. hahaha

My hubby got me a female long-haired Saint pup for my birthday. :o We are getting her tomorrow, I went to see her today and omg I love her!  :-*

After we got home and I sat there and thought about it, I was like omg 3 Saints. I must be crazy! LOL

Oh and if you guys have any name suggestions.. here's the list we have so far. I like different names but my hubby like more common names.

Daisy.. I like this one
Ariel
Sadie
Emma
Haley
Mia.. Hubby likes this one
Kayla
Misty
Sasha
Vixen

I'll have some pics tomorrow! Don't worry I'll post lots. :D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 07:49:34 am by Lyn »

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
Re: My Belated Birthday Gift!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 08:09:43 pm »
Wow what a great surprise!! Can't wait to see pics. I like Mia, Sasha and Kayla for names

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 08:18:35 pm »
You are just way too lucky girl!  LOL!

If you run out of room for lovely Lola, give me a call!  LOL!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 08:20:37 pm »
Ha ha ha looks like everyone on here has puppy fever  ;D
Wonderful news Lyn ~ congrats on the new baby girl I like the name Emma best, remember I don't live far and my calendar can be open to puppysit   ;D
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 08:24:15 pm »
Yippie Yay Yahoo
Another Puppy on BPO. I'm so happy for you. Please post pictures ASAP
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 08:35:43 pm »
Lyn, I am so amazingly jealous of you right now! You are the third person this week that I know is getting another Saint Bernard!!!!! Congrats! I like the name Daisy, but we really must have pics first to decide!  ;)
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Lyn

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 08:51:29 pm »
Haha! Yeah pics probably would help. I wish I had some but stupid me forgot my camera. :-[ Her head and most of her body are an awesome dark chocolate color. So different from both Bubba and Lola since Bubba is more reddish and Lola is more of a sandy brown.

We might just have to name her Mia Daisy. LOL I can't choose between them and neither can hubby. To me she just looks like a Daisy. Maybe once she's here one or the other will just stick.

I've had puppy fever since Shelly started posting her Dane puppy pics. I've wanted a rough coat female for AGES. But I never thought I would get one, expecially since hubby wanted a Newf pup. Surprise. LOL

Offline lulu

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 10:33:15 am »
Congratulation s! That is so exciting. i must say, you have my dream husband - the kind that surprises you with dogs, instead of the kind you have to nag and nag at to be able to get another one, lol.
cant wait to see pics.
Leah

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 10:54:37 am »
First - CONGRATULATION S

Second - Can we trade hubbies - mine does laundry, washes floors, cleans bathrooms, etc. but WON'T let me get another dog and I don't think he particularly likes the one we have

So if your bathrooms are dirty, you need your house painted etc, we could switch

Best of luck with your new pup she sounds ADORABLE can't wait for pictures!!

Randy & Harley (who has a clean bathroom but no 2nd dog to play with)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 11:01:07 am »
Yaaaayyyyy Lyn! Congratulation s! I am sooooooo excited for you! I like the name Daisy... so cute!  :)

p.s. does your husband have any available brothers?

Anakalia

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 11:44:50 am »
CONGRATS on the new addition!  I can't wait to see lots and lots of pics!  I'm the worst at choosing the right name, but I do like Emma and Sadie.

Lyn

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 11:54:23 am »
Thanks all! ;D I'm still in shock expecially since it was his idea in the first place. :D

My hubby is going to get a really big head from all the compliments. LOL But no he doesn't have any brothers..  just 4 sisters. :D

I'm kinda bummed though..We were suppose to go pick her up today but they called us this morning and said they are getting a huge snow storm there and that the roads are horrible. It was actually pretty nasty when we went there yesterday but it had just started. It's a 3.5 hour round trip. My hubby took today off to go get her. So they are going to bring her to me instead either tomorrow or wednesday since my hubby works all week and I don't drive. Which was super nice of him.. but now I have to wait.  :'(

Lyn

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 12:40:29 pm »
So far it looks like we are going to name her Mia. Unless it just completely doesn't 'fit' once we get her here. Although I still prefer Daisy.. I thought I'd let my hubby name her. ;)

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 12:52:50 pm »
Congratulation s.  I'm super jealous of everyone and all their new puppies.  Gosh I want one so bad and especially a Saint.  For what it's worth, I really like the name Mia.  I think it's a very sweet name and I'm looking forward to seeing her pictures. 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 01:07:13 pm »
Man! This is sooooo cool! Living vicariously through all of you helps in a way to keep my puppy fever in check! ;)
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat