Author Topic: My Belated Birthday Gift! Updated with Pics!  (Read 16262 times)

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: My Belated Birthday Gift! Updated with Pics!
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2007, 03:02:27 pm »
Goodness!! She is so stinking adorable!  I can smell her sweet puppy breath from here! 

Lyn

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2007, 03:10:58 pm »
I told hubby maybe we should have named her Lucy, short for Lucifer. LOL If we can't nip this nipping/growling stuff in the butt, I'm sure I'll be asking for suggestions. :D

Housetraining is going pretty good though. She potties as soon as I take her outside. Although generally we are outside ever 30 minutes unless she's sleeping. I feel totally burnt out and tired already. hahah. 3 is definitely my limit. I don't know how you all 4-5-6 plus dogs do it. ;)

Here's one more pic.  :)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2007, 04:18:06 pm »
Oh I love that pic,she looks so adorable!!!!! I know that tired burnt out feeling :)Those first few weeks with Tub I thought each day was 72 hrs long ;D Today he had his first accident in 3 days,I'm so proud of him.Have you weighed her yet??She looks like a big girl.I can't rememeber how old she is either.And keep the pics coming!!!
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2007, 07:37:15 pm »
I don't see a bit of "weevil" in that pretty face.  She's such a cutie!  Perhaps her nickname can be Demonica.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

k2campbell

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2007, 08:09:38 pm »
OMG Lynn - she is SO adorable!!!  CONGRATULATION S, you are lucky!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2007, 08:39:54 pm »
Mia is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pics :)

Lyn

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2007, 08:11:58 am »
Thanks all. :) Charging my camera batteries now. :D

LOL Demonica! That would so suit her. :D

Butt's mom, Mia is 8 weeks old today. I'm not sure what she weighs, but she feels pretty light to me, she's all hair. I'm hoping to get her into the vet tomorrow or monday for a check-up so I'll find out for sure then. :)

I think the reason one of the reasos I'm so burnt out is that my hubby is not a fan of using crates, which I think I've mentioned before. Sooooo, She's sleeping on the bed with me until I can trust her enough to be on the floor with Bubba and Lola. Needless to say, I wake up a million and one times during the night looking to see where she is and what she's doing. Or I wake up to her chewing on my head. LOL

I'm thinking of getting an x-pen or getting hubby to make something like one and put her in it at night at the foot of the bed with her toys and bones. We have some left over chainlink fencing that might work. :-\ With my luck though she will probably scream all night long in it and hubby will telling me to take her out so he can sleep. LOL

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2007, 08:28:31 am »
Yes they are all hair at that age.The first time I gave Tub a bath he looked like a skinny drowned rat :) I wonder what age they start loosing this thick babby fur?? I weigh Tub with me on the bathroom scale and then me by myself.Or atleast I will for a little while longer,he's up to 43.5 lbs at 15 wks. When he first came home I used a baby playpen to keep him in at night and when ever else I needed to be sure where he was.This week is his first week sleeping on the floor like a big boy and he is even coming to find me when he needs to go out at night.They grow so fast.
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Lyn

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2007, 08:34:10 am »
Oooh hey a playpen! That would work.. Thanks! This way she could see out, but any accidents would be easy to clean up. Now I just need to see if I can find even a used one. :D

Wow Tub is getting tubby. hahaah Won't be too much longer and you won't be able to pick him up anymore. :D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 08:35:46 am by Lyn »

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2007, 09:51:45 am »
Oh Lyn, she's gorgeous!!!!  Congrats!   Hope you get some sleep soon though!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2007, 12:12:30 pm »
Congrats on your new furry addition. ;D
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com