Author Topic: Question: Diapers for puppies?  (Read 2796 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Question: Diapers for puppies?
« on: July 07, 2005, 11:19:05 am »
In one of my other groups a girl has her 4 month old Dane pup in diapers because she kept going in the house.  She takes her out every hour (I think she needs to go out more often, but whatever), and she was spayed about a week ago.  But the more this girl says about the pup, the more I think it's just a potty training issue, not a health issue.  She was apparently tested for a UTI and the vet says she's fine, so this girl has resorted to the "Cute" diapers :-X

I've only heard of diapers being used for incontinence and the panties for bitches in heat, but never for potty training.  I would think this would be detrimental not only to the puppy's potty training, but mental and social development, not to mention dangerous if left alone and she decides to eat the diaper.  Any thoughts? 

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Question: Diapers for puppies?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 09:06:02 am »
I totally agree with both of you.  Personally I feel it's pure laziness on her part.  Period.  Honestly, many people didn't think she was ready for this pup, but she insisted she was.  I'm just upset that the puppy has to suffer for this girl's convenince.

Ang

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 09:25:43 am »
She gets me so mad I spit!  I sit there and fluster at the computer for like 10 minutes. I'm scared for her dogs, and I'm scared for new people who might think that she knows what she's talking about, when in reality she's spouting off a jumbled mess of stuff that people have said to her that's disjointed and totally not connected or helpful.  I TRIED to be nice to her once and she was so anal and obnoxious and juvenille I just wanted to smack her.  I'm seriously worried for her pups though, that and I just hate spoiled snotty kids.  (Says the old woman :P)

Ang

PS When I'm not involved in drama I enjoy it too.  It's better than TV!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 09:31:41 am by Anky »

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 07:09:48 am »
Thanks.  I love that girl to death, she's too sweet though and she doesn't stick up for herself.  Her dogs are amazing too.  I think that anyone who has 6 dogs, 2 of whom are deaf, 1 who has brain damage and one who had aggression issues and turns them into push button obedience dogs needs to be listened to.

Ang