Author Topic: Petsmart disaster  (Read 1668 times)

Offline lulu

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Petsmart disaster
« on: February 10, 2007, 10:08:43 pm »
 So, tonight we thought it would be fun to take all 3 dogs to Petsmart. This was Dasher's first time going since we got him a couple weeks ago. When we arrive at Petsmart, my husband was supposed to take Sophie and Cooper's leashes, and I was going to take Dasher, since I thought he might be a little scared. When we are getting out of the car, i help Dasher out, thinking that hubby has the other 2. Wrong! Sophie escapes out my door, and i have to dive to the ground (in puddles of water, I might add) to grab her leash. So, we proceed inside, and all the dogs leashes keep getting tangled up. While rounding a corner, Sophie and her leash manage to knock over an entire display of toys. A little while later, Sophie manages to pull her leash out of my hand while i am busy trying to untangle her and Dasher's leashes. Sophie takes off running across the store and we have to hunt her down. After all that, we are about fed up and decide to head for the car as quickly as possible, lol.
The lesson learned - 3 dogs is a lot to take to Petsmart all together! ;D
So, it wasnt quite the uneventful, fun outing that i had hoped it would be. But on a postive note, Dasher did really well and wasnt nervous at all. He just wanted to follow his brother and sister around.
Leah
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 10:09:47 pm by lulu »

Icerotti

Re: Petsmart disaster
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 10:17:41 pm »
hehehe As soon as I read we took all 3 dogs, I thought how brave you are. Glad to hear Dasher did so well. Thanks for the laugh ;)  I would have a similar story if I took our 3...lol

Offline fullsizetrucks

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 01:14:10 am »
The only thing I ever take all three dogs into Petsmart for is Grooming, and I still ask one of the staff to come and help me get my dogs out of the truck if I am my myself!  There is no way I am going to attempt their favorite place on earth by myself with all three!  CHAOS!!!!!!!
Big dogs make a house a home.
Be nice, you are God to your Dog.

Heidi
Harassed mother of one 2 legged kid, and three 4 legged spoiled brats!

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 11:05:54 am »
Oh wow, sounds like you had a few hectic moments! lol You're very curageous for taking all three dogs at once!  :)