Author Topic: I have to brag on my boys  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
I have to brag on my boys
« on: February 11, 2007, 11:38:36 pm »
Especially Butt.Friday morning about 3 hrs after I went to bed I received a phone call from my cousin.Him and his wife were headed to the hospital to have a baby,and needed a sitter for his 2 & 4 yr old.His parents were suppose to watch the kids,but they were on the way to the ER with their 12 yr old son who wasn't feeling well.I told him I would be there in 1/2 hr.I flew out of bed let the dogs out and got the birds up and headed out.Thru the day with help the birds and dogs were taken care of.As night came there was no baby and the 12 yr old was getting ready to have his appendix out.I knew I couldn't stay gone all night,it would never work for the dogs or even me ;)So I went home fed the birds and dogs and John brought the kids to my house.We each carried one into meet the dogs and set them on the kitchen counter so they could walk around and smell them.Butt who dislikes people in his house gave them each a small bark and that was it.Tub was in love,he had kids to play with.I gave the kids treats to give to the dogs and Butt was so gentle when he took them from them.Even the little girl who wouldn't give him the whole thing,it was a bite for Butt and a bite for her :) Good thing I gave them people food treats ;D The kids did get a little whiney with Tub,but he was just being a puppy and since he out weighs them they got knocked over quite a bit.Last night when the kids and I got home from meeting their new brother I fixed mac & cheese for supper.I gave Butt the left overs and he licked the plate clean,to which the 4 yr old boy said" He ate the mac & cheese and cleaned the plate,now you can put it back in the cupboard" :D The kids were here until this afternoon and the dog most people I know are afraid to come around was a true gentleman this weekend and I was so proud of him!!!!! Since I have been home from dropping the kids off the boys have been stuck to me like glue,and I couldn't be happier :) Now I'll quit babbling ;D
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline MommyOfSchnauzers

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: I have to brag on my boys
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 01:43:23 am »
Good Boys!!!!! 
Mel

Mommy of Monsters
Ladybug
Dazy

http://www.myspace.com/mrsduck97

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 08:53:01 am »
Awww sounds like your boys did a great job with the kids! 

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 08:58:20 am »
Awwwwww what good boys!  :)